Reviews for A Thin Red Line
Rose Attack chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
How did Hisana know to tell Renji to close his eyes? Things are starting to heat up for Byakuya and Hisana.
war90 chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
I wonder if Aizen has figured out his plan was broken by Hisana, someone from Hang Dog who isn't even a Death God. That must really rub him the wrong way he sees himself as the smartest person in the room but Hisana constantly throws a wrench in his plans.

Good story looking forward to your next chapter.
reality deviant chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
good chapter.

did hisana just died?
Crystal chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
yay! I'm so glad you updated the chapter but please I beg you to update ASAP! I love this fanfic so much, please don't have Hisana die, I love seeing Byakuya happy lol again great chapter and I'm excited to see what else is in store :)
Shinnypichu88 chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
Ichigo learning bankai, and will probably arrive at the execution site.

The white, black, and red trio will likely try the same

and byakuya probably isn't fighting this time around

shit's gonna go down :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Intriguing. It's like mixing Bleach and Game Of Thrones together, minus the atrocities (which I haven't come across yet, maybe). I look forward to see the end of this story (Even if I'm far from the last update, it would be disappointing to bump against a permanent cliffhanger like most writers do here). Keep this up.
sunev.31 chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
Hisana command, she is very good with the strategies, she is cunning. According to my calculations I think Hisana meet Ichigo, is a hypothesis. You have updated consecutively, moreover chapter describes very well, as you does ?, you is a mystery. We read.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
Oh wow! Three chapters in a week? May you be blessed with lots of delicious treats!

Poor Byakuya is so torn between multiple options; he must be extremely stressed considering his family is in danger (in more ways than one). While I understand why he chose to keep Rukia's execution a secret from Hisana. I obviously can't disagree with it, considering that with her intervention, it might have been discovered sooner that the entire Central 46 was murdered and steps would have been done to ensure Rukia and Renji's freedom. I wonder how this will change the famiy dynamics as well-you don't let go of a lie that massive and elaborate so easily. It'll be sad when Byakuya and Hisana confront this head-on, but it's something that needs to be done if they want to move on and grow as a couple and as parents.

And what will Hisana do at the Shihouin Manor, I wonder...will she take over Ukitake's canon role?

Regarding your response to another reviewer, I think it's a good idea to keep Ichigo/Rukia or Renji/Rukia ambiguous. While I am a I/R shipper (but I do feel for Renji sometimes), too often in fics another pairing takes over the main pairing and the story loses direction. This story is centralized around Byakuya/Hisana and how their lives are interconnected with those closest to them, and I love it the way it is now.

Also, if Hisana and Byakuya come to the conclusion of Ichigo's ancestry on their own, will Ichigo find out a different way than in canon?

Looking forward to Ichigo's involvement with Rukia's impending auntie-hood! :)
MasterQwertster chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
Oh! Did Hisana figure out Yoruichi was around? Does she get to meet Ichigo next chapter? I can't wait! I like how Renji doesn't even question when Hisana breaks him out or where they're going. It's so Renji. And Hisana is treading dangerous waters ignoring her current condition.
deactivated051821 chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
omfg hisana u queen
im so nervous about her pregnancy tho not even gonna lie
reality deviant chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
good chapter.
i do wonder just what Lady Kuchiki has planned...
really enjoy her segments. will she get to talk to Isshin about his son at any point?
war90 chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
Good to see Momo wasn't stabbed this time. Always felt bad for her, she's always getting the short end of the stick for some reason. Nice to Hisana knocking over anything the gets in her way when she has a plan.

Good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Cheska chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
Holy I am so happy that you updated! I just finished reading your moth's wings! Thank you you stories are awesome! Don't stop! ️
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 23 . 9/5/2014
heh YES rukia not knowing what the hell is going on and ICHIGO MESSES right when shes having issues with Renji and MUHAHAH YES because hell yes and I like that ti was because of MORE hollows and RUkia made the mistake of not drawing the hollows away and staying rooted so they all came like sharks int he water.

so dam awesome.
sunev.31 chapter 28 . 9/5/2014
I love the thought of Byakuya, and Ichigo meet him. I've noticed that Hisana is flirty, that part of being Lady Kuchiki like me because it seems that she has chemistry with whom she speaks, Yachiru helped indirectly actualize soon.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »