Reviews for A Thin Red Line
Levi365 chapter 79 . 9/9/2020
Thank you for this beautiful story. Wishing you good luck in all of your future endeavours!
queenshirayuki chapter 79 . 9/9/2020
thanks for ur work of art, wish u well
reality deviant chapter 79 . 9/9/2020
it is a great shame that you do so. It was a fun story, and interesting use of characters. I hope things will get better, then again this year seem to just be a rather bad one in general, on a global level.

I hope one day you will find the enthusiasm again and return to this story
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 79 . 9/9/2020
I wish you well. Thank you for the story.
lizyeh2000 chapter 78 . 9/6/2020
Thanks for updating! It’s so cute seeing rukia try!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 78 . 9/5/2020
aww poor disasters, no sex for you! and yes Hisana shame on you no training at all! poor dears.

I enjoyed Hisansas was that even a sentence and how bad Rukia just flailed, and Hisana is so GOOD and in such fun ways.
also YES TOSHIRO TRAINING RUKIA SERIOUSLY THE TWO ICE/SNOW TYPES SHOULD BE TRAINING DANG IT.

im curious to see where your going here, cause Ichigo did not have to sacrifice, Aizen did not get as high and mighty so its not as great of a feat to beat him, and all the lives and times causes issues!
cause Ichigo just continued onwords with the power not when a great threat was about to pop up.
poor dears.

I mean I enjoy the thought of a sword with all the powers of pretty much everyone gifted into to do symbolic come alaive talking fun times, but alas.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 76 . 9/5/2020
lovely fun, and yeah considering all of Rukias friends already KNEW for like half a century... ha.

but I love all this good feels and fluf of fun and life care thrill enjoy!

good for them.

and hey! all the figure out what in the hell your doing with yourself things.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 75 . 9/5/2020
lovely! I like a Aizen diddnt win as TOATLLY as last time so no need for super disaster last moment Ichigo planning, just the regular over kill Kisuke bit. Aizen was essentially doomed the first time Kisuke snuck his little spell in him, so.

good fun!

also go Hisana on the dating and courting and life thign cause yes give them HELP muhaha.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 73 . 9/5/2020
cute fun. im curious at the aghast nobles when the kenpachis finally mate or something, it b hilarious once Unohana goes to a party and just reminds everyone shes the first kenpachi... sheesh.

having Muramurs as one of the family traditional zanpaktous is a nice idea, works alot with the implied animae filler in the proper way of filling out the world.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 72 . 9/5/2020
I do have to admit I love the fact of Nanao as Kyorakus nephew, its adorable. I even like her having a ancient magic artifact as a weapon? cause quite frankly soul soicety needed more of those if they want to make the argument that clans had reason purpose and exist, but all the fun.

also wow I love how god dam stupid that one idiot was, he gets that Yamomoto is old, and has grown MUCH patience through all the years, but like its not wise to tempt him to go back to warlord ill just kill all of you if you annoy me right?

like Yamomoto has to much control and is good enough leader to not get into that mess especialy cause it give Aizen openings, but like DONT PUSH HIM sheesh.

Kyoraku and Lady Kuchiki are great fun, that was amusing them messing with little Nanao thought.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 66 . 9/5/2020
god I have to admit I love this Suiko cause shes so good but self assesment of if to make this WORK and just HA.
she deserves good life. and to be perfectly fair of three of them Byakuya is at the bottom of my list in terms of sympathy.

also ha, Kyoraku is such a bussy body messing with stuff. evil scamp.
Scarease chapter 71 . 9/5/2020
Comsider now of marshal law the Nobles happy that their wealth and power being stripped form them .consider madman planning to destroy world ,with army of soul eating evil spirits .
reality deviant chapter 77 . 8/30/2020
well, that is a most interesting insight into the inner mind of a certain captain and Kuchiki lord...
was definitely fun to read
lionkingfactsguy3 chapter 77 . 8/30/2020
Can't breathe! Too busy laughing at this chapter!
raydark182 chapter 77 . 8/30/2020
Poor Renji and Byakuya, their loves really know how to get what they want lol. Also loved that remark about Shiro and Kenpachi, would love to see Yachiru act like a big sister to him if he likes him. Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one.
396 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »