Reviews for A Thin Red Line
CharmedNightSkye chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Ohhh soo many good hints in this chapter. The absolute zero body temperature one was spot on. I really like that Hisana and Byakuya are already wary of Aizen and Gin. Very astute of them. Very interesting with the interactions between Rukia and Byakuya and Hisana. It still seems like there is a divide between the two and Rukia still feels lonely. Hmm I wonder who could be a breath of fresh air to that sort of up tightness... :)

Til later readings
CharmedNightSkye chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Ah so cute! I'm so glad that byakuya takes the time to train Rukia. The mortification part had me cracking up. And yeah, Rukia and Renji get to keep their friendship!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Love it! Though you did make me look up two words (it's a good thing). I like how you portrayed Byakuya as so worried about changes in his life especially concerning his wife. Oh there's so much good stuff in here. Showing Hisana as competent in her role as lady, ensuring the continuing friendship of Rukia and Reni, starting the bond with the sisters. I can't believe that Inzuri cautions Renji about ever seeing Rukia again. It did help flesh out the role of the nobility in the story though, to understand the universe a bit better.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Wonderful start to the story! I'm rereading this, but it's still entrancing. I love the intrigue on Hisana's mysterious illness and the shadowy background on how Byakuya paid back the debt in blood. Chilling. I loved how deliriously happy Hisana is to have finally found her sister. So sweet. I like how you didn't change Rukia and Renji's part.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
What a great chapter! Both scenes were fantastic to read. I'm so glad that you made Rukia more of a badass in fighting the hollows. Of course it will take more than one hollow to take her down! And that the reason she was injured was to protect Ichigo cuz he was in the way. Baka. I like that you have the makings of a more dynamic relationship between Rukia and Isshin since Rukia knows his history. Will they have a convo about it?

The scene between Byakuya and Hisana was too cute! Really Byakuya is just saying I love you? Such private individuals. Hisana's line about God and man's love was spot on though. Perfect.

Til later readings
sunev.31 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Rukia has gotten in trouble, rather Rukia is going to take her brother with her to the conflict, which is my love Byakuya, he is quite seductive. Upgrade soon.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Oh my! Another chapter so quickly? Thank you! :)

It's interesting to see that Rukia knows who Isshin is at this point, and that she knows who Ichigo is. I wasn't expecting that, actually. Still, I wonder how Hisana and Byakuya will take to the news once "that" arc rolls around...

The moment between Hisana and Byakuya was absolutely sweet. I choked on my water at Byakuya's confession-I totally wasn't expecting it! (And the "incandescently" quote reminded me of 2005's Pride and Prejudice. Hehe.) But it's always nice to see that Byakuya has his faults and insecurities too.
Rose Attack chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Rukia and Ichigo have started their 'friendship' I see. I think this is the first time that you have conveyed Byakuya and Hisana's relationship in a way that shows them more as companions. I'm dying to read the future chapters to know more about the twins and their gender(s).
war90 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Good story looking forward to your next chapter .
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
"I don't think I could stand it if something happy finally happened to Byakuya and Hisana." - omg. I meant, "I don't think I could stand it if something bad happened to Byakuya and Hisana, especially since they're in a good place/happy now!"

P.S. Can Tadahiro go fall in a hole or something?
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Yachiru! Oh man, I was wondering how far Yachiru would get to go before someone stopped her. And I guess our favorite couple is going to have their hands full with demon babies!

And Ichigo finally appears! I honestly thought you might change this part-since Rukia is a seated officer in your story rather than an unseated one; but I'm glad it was still her. Just one thing though, I thought Isshin couldn't see Rukia/spirits/shinigami until Ichigo's hollow came out of its dormant stage (that's what I gathered from the manga anyway). Unless Rukia thought Isshin could see her, but he can't but then he knows what Ichigo is talking about so he plays dumb?

"For Hisana, the colored red seems, to me at least, to go nicely with short-lived or passionate love. (Or, romantic love.)" - You have me sweating bullets at this note! I sure hope it refers to romantic love when you're discussing her and Byakuya in this story and not "short-lived" love!
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Asagao seems like a more of a grey-area character than everyone else so far, I think. I wonder what role she will play in the future. And I hope that even while steeped in superstition, Hisana and the twins will be okay! I don't think I could stand it if something happy finally happened to Byakuya and Hisana.

And the rift between Renji and Rukia has finally appeared. I did call it, but it doesn't make it any less sad. On a side note, I hope it doesn't get to the point where their relationship is bordering on romantic (in the future)-it's just really weird to me, even if Renji's got one-sided feelings for Rukia.

Interesting developments indeed...

Yoruichi(?) has been discovered! Oh dear. And the baby pictures! *snickers*

(I also hope Byakuya's overprotectiveness doesn't drive a wedge between him and Hisana!)
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
I guess with the presence of her sister, Rukia hasn't had to grow up "as quickly" (relative term since she did fend for herself in Rukongai after all). It's been really interesting to see how this Rukia differs from canon Rukia, and Byakuya's pleading thoughts for her to not look at him as some sort of untouchable figure speaks volumes. I wonder what will happen when the whole Ichigo arc come around-will Byakuya raise his objections this time?
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Gasp! Twins?! Oh my. I wonder how that'll be like. I loved the quiet scene between the four of them, by the way. It was sweet, but I can't imagine Hisana likes being so stifled by Byakuya's demands.

The interactions that Yoruichi and Hisana have are so amusing. On another note, I wonder if Kisuke Urahara has found a way to use the monitoring system and has Yoruichi do some recon work for him...

And oh dear, Byakuya is hurt! I guess Renji's metaphor for the two of them-wolves-was spot-on. Don't mess with family!
sunev.31 chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
hahahahahaha Hisana are scared that their children be like yachiru, what to expect when my cousin had contractions, it was very funny, I wanted to support my cousin and I end up biting my arm, apparently the pain of contraction the mad, the Hisana awaits, my math teacher ichigo appeared, updates soon.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »