Reviews for A Thin Red Line
lizyeh2000 chapter 76 . 8/25/2020
Thanks for updating! So cute baby
raydark182 chapter 76 . 8/23/2020
Welp, that will go down as the worst/best moment in Rukia and Renji's mind lol. Glad you managed to get through your personal affairs without trouble. Cannot wait to see what the next chapter holds.
reality deviant chapter 75 . 8/17/2020
as nice as this is, i wanna see more about ichigo, and i especially want to read about isshin meeting byakuya and hisana...
Guest chapter 72 . 8/16/2020
Sins. Ah shit it’s the stuff from the novels about what the four nobles (once five) did isn’t it. I like how you wrote it, that Hisana doesn’t know but once she realizes this she goes to figure it out and make a plan of action
raydark182 chapter 75 . 8/16/2020
Aww, so adorable how you put the ships together so well. I honestly hope it keeps going towards the final arc so we can see Shiro and Haku as kids and Hisana meeting her niece. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
lizyeh2000 chapter 75 . 8/16/2020
Thanks for updating! I hope to see the kids more grown up!
lizyeh2000 chapter 73 . 8/2/2020
Thanks for updating! Bankai time!
raydark182 chapter 73 . 8/2/2020
Hope everything is ok and we can get the continuation when you settled everything. Was interesting to see Rukia learn Bankai so early. Also I could be wrong, but Muramasa, while hereditary, can't be wielded by someone with a zanpakuto already. I'm not trying to nitpick, just making a statement. Awesome chapter and can't wait for the next one.
reality deviant chapter 73 . 8/2/2020
I wish best of luck with your personal matters.

Also, interesting to see the changes that emerged from the difference of Hisana surviving here. stronger, more insightful rukia, for example
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 47 . 7/26/2020
What’s with everyone calling him Kurosaki, even Rukia and Chad?
CharmedNightSkye chapter 72 . 7/26/2020
Love your fic! Thank you so much for your words and effort! The plot is so fun to read and I’m absolutely in love with the characters!
lizyeh2000 chapter 72 . 7/26/2020
Thanks for updating! They going to go save orihime
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 7/25/2020
This...is a rather good start. It reminds me a bit of the relationship between Tokio and Saitou in The Courtship of Lady Tokio. The characters are perfectly in character without removing the husband-wife relationship fitting of the time, and indicated by what few interactions we know between Hisana and Byakuya.
raydark182 chapter 71 . 7/22/2020
I'm gonna bust a gut if this night time fun ends up with a third baby, Hisana went through enough already lol. Awesome chapter, can't wait to see this keep going, I hope you reach the end of the series here as well.
lizyeh2000 chapter 71 . 7/21/2020
Thanks for updating! Haha great chapter before the storm
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »