Reviews for A Thin Red Line
shiningdoradiamond chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
I don't know if it's just me, but nothing shows up in this chapter. And I checked the reviews and apperently some others are able to read SOMETHING that's there, but for me there's just the line: "Approximately 24 years later..." and nothing else.
reality deviant chapter 71 . 7/19/2020
well... Byakuya really got lucky with his wife...
and it was hilarious to see his reaction to Ranji as potential rival for a Kuchuki woman...

Rukia still misses the hints of Ranji's interest...

and its always nice to see Ichigo appear in this fic.
Levi365 chapter 71 . 7/17/2020
Yay, we're finally here! The backstory was so good and I loved the ending. Looking forward to more chapters!
captainraccoon chapter 71 . 7/14/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this version of the Hisana and Byakuya backstory. It is a real pleasure to read.
And can I just say how much I love your writing? It is really amazing!
Leengard chapter 71 . 7/12/2020
Well, if I wasn't tear up before this portion started, I am now. Its so beautiful to see how these two endured so much to finally get to their happy ending. This makes me wish Hisana was still alive and Kubo kept her around so we could see all of this, but alas, it'll be a dream. In any case, this was a great chapter and now we get back to the present. Can't wait to see what you got planned.
Justsomeone chapter 70 . 7/6/2020
Thank you so much for writing this story! Words cannot explain how grateful I am that you came back to update it and spinning this beautiful tale further. I came back over the years to re-read bits and pieces because I really love your writing, there’s just something special about it. This, and all your other work here are amazing, they are on an other level!
Thank you for writing and sharing them! You rock!
Levi365 chapter 70 . 7/6/2020
Hisana's predicament is portrayed beautifully in this chapter. I hope she does not agree to marry Byakuya out of obligation but I also find it unlikely since I remember her saying in one of the initial chapters that she would never be able to repay his debt. So that's that. Also, Aizen is damn creepy! Every time he shows up I'm like what's he gonna do now.
Anyway, great chapter and I am very excited to see how all of this wraps up in the next chapter!
Linor Ayyas chapter 70 . 7/5/2020
omg i wish aizen wont do anything ridiculous, considering the drama hisana has endured at the hands of kuchiki and konoe
raydark182 chapter 69 . 7/1/2020
Wow, if God existed, I'd dare say they'd pretty much saved Hisana that day. And I don't mean the Soul King, I mean actual God lol. Part of me expects that they aren't gonna get through this super easy, but it'll be a fun read nonetheless. Amazing chapter and cannot wait for the next one.
MasterQwertster chapter 69 . 7/1/2020
Omg, that end scene. Kyoraku is a wonderful meddler!
raydark182 chapter 68 . 6/28/2020
Oof, such insanity at its finest. I feel bad for Suiko, she's not a bad girl, but damn her family dynamic and nobility. I know how it ends, but I cannot wait to see how it goes considering we've had no clue how it officially went down apart from recollections between them. I do hope you go far, up to the final arc, it would be amazing to see how Hisana reacts to Byakuya having to go to Squad Zero if it was his only chance. Can't wait for the next one.
raydark182 chapter 67 . 6/22/2020
We know who wins at this point since its a flashback, but part of me can't help but hope that Byakuya lets Suiko down gently. She's not a bad girl or anything, she just got snagged into a bad situation that unfortunately happens with nobles. It was an awesome chapter and I cannot wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 67 . 6/22/2020
Thank you for the update ! I loved this chapter
Guest chapter 66 . 6/18/2020
Another great and well-written chapter!
I refuse to believe Byakuya has told Hisana's past to Lady Kuchiki. Either he wrote it somewhere and Lady Kuchiki went through his belongings, or Lady Kuchiki spied on them. Either way, I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what will happen
raydark182 chapter 66 . 6/17/2020
Wood, idk what's worse, the fact that its accurate that royalty likely acted like total assholes or Hisana having to endure it all. This was quite an interesting chapter, I can't wait to see how the next one goes.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »