Reviews for A Thin Red Line
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 5/16/2020
I love it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 5/16/2020
This was confusing and heart breaking and just...! Ohmygod I’m hurting for Renji right now DX
Great start though!
Levi365 chapter 56 . 5/15/2020
Loved the chapter. I cannot express how happy I was seeing the email notification of your update! Thank you and I hope you are safe!
reality deviant chapter 56 . 5/15/2020
another example showing the twisted natue of the 'floating world' i believe its called.

ar the Confucian ideas the ones prevelant in SS? Wonder how its nobles would react to an intro to the works of Karl Marx...
Guest chapter 56 . 5/15/2020
Really nice chapter
Guest chapter 55 . 5/14/2020
I'm so happy you updated this story; it's one of my favorite. I really loved this chapter. Thank you!
I-got-zapped chapter 55 . 5/14/2020
I'm a relatively new subscriber to this story, but I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to see an update!
Brittany-Mel chapter 53 . 1/5/2020
It’s been 4 years since you’ve updated and i know this is a complete shot in the dark, but I’ve found this story and I fell in love with it. I hope you get the muse back to continue it.

It’s one of the best I’ve read in a very long time.
Guest chapter 53 . 2/2/2019
I enjoyed your take on this au. Complex and emotional. Byakuya’s relationship with Hisana is beautifully done and I adore their sons and closeness to Rukia.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Hi, I just wanted you to know that I still check in with this story every month to see if it's been updated. I think that you are a very talented writer and ferverently hope that you return sometime to finish this beautiful story.

All the best,
A loyal fan
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
Excellent quality of writing! Keep it up!
silverquord chapter 5 . 3/7/2017
Only in chapter5 and already really impressed. I like the way you've written the characters they are very in character, but I esp like the tone of the story... it does have a sense of maturity befittingthe Kuchikis, and the intrigue and plot themselves are very plausible. Looking forward for the rest, thanks for putting such an effort :)
ancient midnight chapter 53 . 2/21/2017
Wow, I love this story, I hope you update soon! :)
Lucifer.crest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Please please please post soon! this story is everything, thank you so much for writing
Guest chapter 53 . 2/13/2017