Reviews for A Thin Red Line
Guest chapter 52 . 8/8/2016
Screaming in elation
MasterQwertster chapter 52 . 8/7/2016
Oooooooooo, Aizen's in trooouble. Sounds like Byakuya is about ready to charge Hueco Mundo with Rukia in the first assault with Ichigo and friends.
lizyeh2000 chapter 51 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for updating! New part yay!
lizyeh2000 chapter 52 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for updating! Wow new part! At least hisana wasn't kidnapped (maybe she will be) . Time to disobey sereitei
kathrynfaist chapter 50 . 8/6/2016
I love that Rukia seemed to find some confidence in this chapter!

Great take on all the characters. I really enjoy everything about what you have written here. Thank you and I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 50 . 6/18/2016
Wonderful. Love Byakuya's inner dialogue during the squad training section with Kenpachi.
sunev.31 chapter 50 . 6/14/2016
Byakuya-sexy is so paternal, he is a good big brother. I charm as you described the first scene, Rukia is submissive with his older brother, but at the same time think she would refuse to not fight, that scene for me was very successful. Then the scene with Kempachi, he is a madman, however the new saga stopped the fight. You write so well, I love her style. Take care and until next update.
Ponderings chapter 50 . 6/14/2016
This story certainly is one of the most well-written Hisana Bleach fanfics.

While in general I greatly prefer 3rd-person detached over 1st and 2nd person, I would have to say that the only minor annoyance with this story might be how the writing style of emphasizing "she/he" and "her/him" over names and titles feels more suited to a series of short drabbles rather than relatively-lengthy chapters in a drawn out overarching plot. It just feels like there is a lot to keep track of at times and that this format can make it somewhat difficult to do so.

Then again, maybe I'm just not a very focused reader, or other Bleach fanfics are far too simply and straightforwardly written. :P

Good luck with your future works.
lizyeh2000 chapter 50 . 6/14/2016
Thanks for updating! Sorry i forget what is the orb again? Byakuya should've fought Ken where is yachiru
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 50 . 6/13/2016
well that was fun! your stoiry is great fun adna ll even fi tis HARD to get the plot outside the folks internal silly sometimes.

Iwill say that RUkia showcasing that she IS a lieutenit is ncie as well.
and I am confused on why int he HELL Orohime is still here when none of them would have any IDEA on what her ability is, and woudlent be able to recal her ocne they DO have an inkling...
part of me is like an Aizent hat ahs to WORK for his kings key more is going to far more dangerous as hes not... victory in taking the hogyuaku ruined him I think but...
anyway!
Renji was a treat as always but Byakuya still continuingly not GETTING Kenpachi is fun as well! to much distain right there especially as hes ignorant to his past and his true AGE... well.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/19/2016
Fantastic story, I love the characterisation of Byakuya SO much. Just read the whole thing again, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Your writing is beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Koneko144 chapter 49 . 4/15/2016
Of course Kenpachi is excited XD.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
sunev.31 chapter 49 . 3/25/2016
How long! I am very happy xQ. I love that Byakuya is so overprotective, I love it. I was with a smile on my face as I read the conversation Rukia and Renji speaking of the sex life of Mr. and Mrs. Kuchiki. Rukia is still resentful poor. Take care and until next update.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/24/2016
Great chapter! I like kt
Guest chapter 49 . 3/22/2016
An update yay yay yay too happy :D
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »