Reviews for A Thin Red Line
lizyeh2000 chapter 49 . 3/22/2016
Byakuya got some haha, nice to see how close those two are haven't seen that in awhile. How are the twins? Thanks for updating!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 49 . 3/21/2016
oh you are freaking precious and lovely and wonderfull because YES MAKE IT COMPLICATED. Hisana existing making soul society more stable and less blatant about to break into a civil war if it has a bad day? well.
do what would have been so freaking epic and awesome and LET LOSE THE DOGS OF WAR and throw in the Quincy, before they are entirely READY into the war! Ywatch is not fully recoved so its just Hashwald at the helm mostly and YES.

also threaten to fracture the previously only group with true unity in the four kids!

I so want Uryus request int hat I want Maryuis life if I'm going to help you or something like that, or event he Quincy themselves trying to buy time for there not to be a war before they are ready, simply saying were fine with Soul society and huco mundo weakening each other horrifically at the price of Maryuis head.
GOD the statecraft going on would be FUN.

and it makes the alliances and friendships with old comrades in the form of the Kisuke household, the Vizard, and the cousin Quincy families an entire MESS.
which would be even more horribly lovely if you take elements from the movies and throw them into play, not so much the exact formula of what happened but having those ACTORS actually being involved.
the Bount, the Regai , the Dark Clan, the Blank souls (Senna) Kusaka, and even our dearly messy muramursa and his relations to others, along with that one dimond fella that was sealed zanpaktou fused with a sword. and the Fullbrings when they would actually matter and make sense in a storys PLACE. and discussion of Gunjo and Ukitakes relationship and where things went SOUR.
cause that will truly turn it into a spiritual WORLD at WAR. with only Orohime to hold the boys together and through them, everyone elses willingness to play friendship depending on the mood Kisuke is in.
with a dash of the Tobigto messing EVERYTHING up. (hell ark!)
and perchanse a dear departed soul reaper playing hunting in the menos forest.
GOD where before the ease of reconectivity that the Urahara house, Vizards and Ryoka did with SOul society made my heart jolly cause healing wounds, but so EASY and diddnt TALK about things.
but here.. enough to well...
perhaps Uryu and Ichigo can bond over the fact of them being cousins of sorts and in another lifetime considering Yuzu and Karin... they might have been the closest of twin brothers.
because I think you actually COULD do that if you felt up to it ,the way you write it but don't get bogged down in the actuall FIGHTING... at least yet.
well food for thought, taking just this as is will be so much hilarious FUN.

I Do like that Rukia just missed something horrible because Renji does not HAVE siblings like that so shes being a bit dense because they ARNT formally brother or sister or anything like that, no formality of a household strengthening them both out in the cold back in the day.
so there is that. but words to hurt someone you know that can take it if it stops them from poking you... well.
those babies will be epic as well.

Byakua silliness is hilarious. still what is control and calm and what he thinks he precise isn't actually anything of the sort... hes got a little of a mania to him doesn't he? should be fun.
Rose Attack chapter 49 . 3/21/2016
An interesting turn of events by combining the ongoing Quincy War; sounds scary. Byakuya's worries makes him a good husband.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/16/2016
I went crazy fangirling upon discover this stories.
Can't believe someone still writing byasana and writing that marvelously. I thought people already forgot about Hisana, which make me so so sad. But wow, thank you for such great work:D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I like it!
Ana chapter 48 . 2/1/2016
Rukia is so adorable angry haha !, Yoruichi is a torture , write soon.
franchioson chapter 48 . 1/29/2016
I honestly don't know why this story doesn't have a lot of reviews. I love your writing and you understand the characters well. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Can't wait for the next update. Best byakuya X hisana fic I've read so far.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 48 . 1/24/2016
so seeing as the Quincey seem to be the blood of the ancients, the blood fo soul society itself I do have to wonder what...
and IChigos sqrew ball wtf ness would be INTERESTING.

its funt hat with Hisana existing everyone actually respects the whole noble thing now, cause I can guarantee yout hat if it was just Byakuya on his lone some his family would be the equivalent of scarce dgos and the rest of the gotei woudlent have the PATIENCE for it... then again the hoguyaku out of aizens hands is a death blow seeing as he utterly SUCKS at troop management, seeing as even with 4 freaking vasto lorders, and a fifth almost there one along with all other VERY high hollows he SUCKS because the punk wants an AUDIENCE to everything...
speaking of which the shaodws of soul society? and their connection to Quincy? will that be a thing or? ah well perhaps without the hogyuaku to warp his mind he will fight SMARTER.
sunev.31 chapter 48 . 1/24/2016
Rukia, she very upset! They did suffer a lot, then learn that it was only a farce, she has the right to be upset, made up a funeral WTF !. Poor Rukia, that was a big hoax T_T. I hope to they rejoin family and join their ties. Take care and until next update.
lizyeh2000 chapter 48 . 1/24/2016
They have arrived! Thanks for updating!
japanesehype575 chapter 47 . 1/22/2016
Thank you for updating! This was an amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one...
princess1saya chapter 47 . 1/21/2016
sometimes i don't understand anything! hahaha! this is so confusing! i'm kind of lost here! i still love you though! hahaha! hope you update soon!
princess1saya chapter 45 . 1/21/2016
you're killing me...! but i love it! hahahaha!
Rose Attack chapter 47 . 1/20/2016
Ooh, the 'steamy' part between Byakuya and Hisana left a lot to the imagination. But I thought that Hisana was allowed to return home every night, as per agreement. Now what could Byakuya possibly want with Orihime I wonder?
sunev.31 chapter 47 . 1/20/2016
I said I love as you describe the passionate scenes? While I can not stop screaming above phrase devour, Byakuya-sexy is so intense and so flirtatious Hisana xD. I could have had a heart attack so much emotion. Truly, I love your descriptions contain such wonderful phrases that make me convulse xD.
On the other hand, lol poor Renji! He must be traumatized with spray Orihime. I like Rukia mocks, it is an oddball xD. Take care and until next update.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »