Reviews for Mourning Doves
Continue. Continue. Continue! Pleasee, i love this story so much!
Omg.. please update this story! I love it so much and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Lovinusogood21 chapter 7 . 3/22
I enjoyed it a lot...plz continue
HeisenbergofHermes chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I really like this story and I'm looking forward to whats to come
kit-kit chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Oh no kuwabara is killing yusuke hope. Ugh they better have sex before to long
I don't want yusuke to die
Selcier chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
I'm really enjoying this! It's light hearted enough on the surface but there is this background of sadness.
Retired Kitkat chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Wow, they're bold kissing in front of all the arcade. Guess it was to be expected that Kuwabara would cave in and be honest with himself, that's the trace of his personality that I like most and you captured it flawleslly. Don't feel deterred by the few reviews you have, I'm sure people are just shy. For me I was always waiting for the right words to say and they never really came, so I decided to let you know already that your effort in helping the Yusuke/Kuwabara fandom is highlly apreciated and that I love this story. Wish we could have more of them around.
Mr. Khorne chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Story is going great but I feel like pointing out that the chances of Kuwabara hating gays are very slim. As in Japan it's considered fairly normal. And many politicians and teachers are openly gay. Maybe not like it would be in Holland or Sweden but you're not going to get harassed for it.
kit-kit chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Awesome chapter can't wait to read more
kit-kit chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Awesome chapter
eve4mem chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I cannot wait to see more of this. It already seems romantic and it's been a while since I've seen any decent Kuwabara/Yusuke fluff. Good job _