Reviews for Don't Let Go
I just found this story on fanfiction and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it
Is this the last of this story?
sharpestsatire chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Oh my gosh... Seriously? But there's only two chapters left! -wails- You HAVE to finish it! I know it's been, um, seven years but can't you write or post two quick chapters? :'(

I understand if you've moved on. I just really want to know the ending is all.
jennifer chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
i know its been a while, but is there any chance you'd update? Or if you feel that this story has ended well (as it has) maybe a sequel?
hannah chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
Aaagh! You can't end it there!
guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
ive never dated anyone either, but from an outside perspective this story is remarkably accurate.

You make it interesting without throwing in magical events or being far fetched,

it's every enjoyable.
Melissa72 chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
Ah, cruel mistress. One more chapter and you left us hanging...

Although it was probably hard to reveal the side of Jareth that he has been holding in since chapter 1...but I can help you out with that...BOTH...vulnerability and power. And finally, finally a kiss that would rock the foundation of the Labyrinth. And maybe a "MINE!" thrown in for kicks. Tada! *bows graciously* No need to thank me...

Don't be ashamed of your previous writing...I thought it was great! Keep at it!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 25 . 3/9/2010
Greenhemoglobin chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
CatOnAMarathon chapter 25 . 7/11/2008
I feel sad that it has been three years since this chapter. I look forward to the next/last chapter, if you decide that you want to complete this.

I enjoyed the way you modeled Jareth, with him being extremely close to what I figure his personality to be.

In any case, I'll just have to wait.

..signed with maramalade..
Clandistera2 chapter 25 . 2/9/2008
I like it. Nice plot and good characterization. :) So, I know in the A/N you said you would finish it, but it's been years. I hope you're still planning on ending it. haha I was sort of startled getting to the climax, and then bang!... no more chapters :(
Amanthya chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
This looks fresh and interesting-I will come back for more later...I'm supposed to be in bed right now...just wanted to say, thanks for not making Jareth sappy but retaining his inherent cruelty and Sarah's delicate inner-self and spoiled nature. We all want her to grow out of that, and she has good qualities, but pretending it was never there is a lie so many people write, as well as, like you said, making Karen evil and/or she and Sarah suddenly perfectly get along after Sarah's Labby visit.
Garden Celandine chapter 14 . 11/21/2007
I have to disagree with Sarah: The Ring was a lot scarier in English. Probably because the special effects in Ringu were just... a little bad. Or maybe because I watched Ringu in Japanese class with a ton of chattering teenagers.

I love it so far; though I admit I went to one of the later chapters to find out if this was actually a J/S romance. *looks sheepish* I didn't want to stop reading, but I am very picky about pairings.

So yeah, I love the way you write Jareth- and though I often have a hard time reading endlessly about the daily attire of Jareth, King of Goblins and connosieur of poet shirts and spandex, you make it interesting, and you dont babble on about his clothes needlessly. Kudos to you!

I think you're a really good writer. I can't wait to finish what's up so far... keep it up!

Happy Writing,

Princess of the Fae chapter 25 . 10/22/2007
More please.
LeSinner chapter 25 . 9/29/2007
Oh, the twist is wonderful! Really, really wonderful! Please, I beg of you, just finish this chapeter, and I'll be happy.