Reviews for Everyone's Favorite Wizards!
pokemon-35055 chapter 17 . 8/7
great i would love a update
PheonixBJB chapter 17 . 8/3
Yay!
animelover9890 chapter 17 . 8/2
Yay! I'm happy you didn't abandoned the story and are still going to continue! GOOD LUCK! :D :)
PrincessArien chapter 6 . 6/6
The madness...it spreeeeeeaaaaaddddssss XD I wonder if Dumbledore knew just what he was getting into inviting Fairy Tail to come stay at Hogwarts. The Strongest Team leaves a massive trail of destruction wherever they go, I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this fic Hogwarts was a steaming pile of rubble, gehehe '
Will Natsu get his scarf back?
tsukinotakara chapter 16 . 4/12
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! _
xXKawaii4everXx chapter 2 . 1/27
Is Gray and Harry brothers in this story? I hope not...
derpmonster chapter 5 . 1/19
This is amazing! I cant stop laughing! The characters are spot on and perfect!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 1/3
Ok, I dont mean to sound rude but Gray strips down to his underwear, not naked. He never strips naked. Sorry if that comes off rude, I don't mean it to. I just want you to know that
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
It's really good - You should have the Trio come in and help the FT team fight Hades and the dementors. /EXPECTO PATRONUM/!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
YOU ARE AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE
happy's fish chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I really love this fic. I have to say, this is exactly what I was looking for! I love how you've made the characters so far, and I think that you've got their personalities quite accurate. The story is great so far, so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
This is a good story :) keep it up!

Although, I was kind of hoping for more action from the Golden Trio. Can you please put in more about them? It would be nice if they all work together to defeat Hades :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
lol the las part was halirious ... if Hadies from the anime see this this he would c
Maelstrom Alert chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
omygosh that was an interesting chapter ending xD

nice story, me rikey,