Reviews for Second Chances
simply angelic chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
this story is pretty good and i like the a/c aspect.
FerretGirl1 chapter 21 . 3/27/2003
What? are you kidding?, after this great story OFF COURSE we want a sequel!
Lesa chapter 21 . 3/27/2003
I was so happy to see that this had been updated and finished! Great story. I'd love to read a sequel. Faith/Wesley make a great team and couple.
Imzadi chapter 21 . 3/27/2003
Yes, please, I definitely do want a sequel so I can learn what's up with this Lindsey. Is it the real Lindsey or some kind of evil clone? Is he good or bad? Please let's go on with that story line.
Imzadi chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Yes, please, I definitely DO want an epilogue with the backstory taking Lindsey from point A (Dead End) to point B (chapter 17). He did not hate Lilah back then. Why should he hate her now? Is he evil again? I hope not. Please give me some idea of what's going on with my dear conflicted Lindsey.
Imzadi chapter 19 . 3/5/2003
Well, he's willing to save them from that demon, and he still doesn't like Angel, which I can understand, but what the devil is up with Lindsey now? Is he evil Lindsey again? Or is he going to be working against Wolfram & Hart from the inside as he does against another foe in a wonderful story by Yahtzee, which I won't name because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has not yet read it.
Imzadi chapter 18 . 3/5/2003
I'm not really sure I agree with this at all, based on the events of Dead End. He did, after all, save her life in the board room! And he had left, supposedly for good (in both senses of that phrase). I just don't quite believe this.
Imzadi chapter 17 . 3/5/2003
You realize that this is going to need some explaining, don't you? But I'm glad you told me that he was in this story in your email.
Tariq chapter 20 . 3/4/2003
Hi. BLOODY HELL! B/S? Ew! Make it B/A!

The chapter was Good!
dreamsinvisible chapter 18 . 2/12/2003
I've been following this story from the beginning and love it. Looking forward to more.
Arekanderu chapter 18 . 2/9/2003
Well i read both your fic and your all i have to say is DO NOT LISTEN what this people tell not make this a shiper fic that will just spoil it for half of the readers and this will you get one of those whiny"please please make it a B/S make it A B/S" or those who just can get over it"Make it a b/a please plase with the annoying b/a 4 ever... just ignore them and do your own thing
Tariq chapter 18 . 2/9/2003
Hi. This was By FAR the BEST chapter yet! PLZ CONTINUE! Make it B/A! So...when does the confrontations come?
Tariq chapter 17 . 1/30/2003
Hi. CONTINUE PLZ! No B/S! B/A plz? UPDATE SOON!
shahid chapter 17 . 1/30/2003
hi, great chapter. but plz enough of the fighting. move on to the confrontations. plz make it B/A. update soon.
Tariq chapter 16 . 1/18/2003
Hi. COOL! i was wondeing where gunn went...ok i wasn't but thanx for reminding me. PLZ CONTINUE! Ok...MAKE IT B/A! why show Xander as a girl? or as a sissy? PLZ UPDATE SOON!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »