Reviews for Across the Years
seddie.jori chapter 35 . 4/6
Splendid work... Love the story.. keep it up... hope for more of these awesome stories.. Jori
LesbianLena chapter 1 . 2/28
Hi author
I've come across an adaption of this story of yours on Wattpad and I just wanted to make sure that they had asked your permission to do this / you were aware of it? Hope you see this, Best Regards x
avatarinuyasha chapter 35 . 1/16
Okay, this story made my entire two days! I was happy when there was more after Tori came to Jade's era, and I just love the ending! It completely made me so happy!

However, there was a few grammatical issues like missing words and misspellings, but other than that it was just wonderful. Just a small advice: read over your paragraphs just to make sure you didn't leave anything out or mistakenly wrote what you intended. I do that with my current story.

This plot is just incredible. The researched information you added obviously made it more realistic with the characters' emotions and thoughts. The entire concept of this story was just wonderful. I'm a decent writer myself, but I still envy and praise other incredible writers and their dedication on their stories.

Such a wonderful fanfic. Keep it up, please!
avatarinuyasha chapter 6 . 1/15
This reminds me of a Cherik story with the same idea, but the plot was different, of course. The moment I saw the summary, it just reminded me of the story and I just had to read it. So far, I. Am. LOVING THIS! GO, JADE, GO SAVE AND LOVE TORI!
chia knight chapter 35 . 1/7
I've read this fiction 3 times now & never got bored of it .
Magic2488 chapter 35 . 11/20/2018
Amazing! I loved every second
Guest chapter 35 . 1/13/2018
I LOVE this story! I love everything about it! I've read converted version (only names was changed) but I'm glad to find original author. It's amazing, beautiful, breathtaking book! Thank you for writing it! I would love to see this story as a printed version in a hard cover on my bookshelve. It's worth publishing and getting bestseller status! I've rarely read books so fast and with such enthusiasm, spending my every free minute on it. Thank You! I love it!
Aren3344 chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
I love these “Did You Know, Interesting factoid, Oh by the way” portions of your writing. Intertwining and Informative.
Sun chapter 35 . 8/9/2017
This was great.
Sun chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
I'm worried about how the time paradox will sorry itself out...
Mr. Inhibitor chapter 35 . 7/2/2017
I was impressed with this one. I felt it would somewhat duller than other works of yours, since Jade would be treated worse. And while some parts dragged, in the end it was another good addition to your library. Sure the connection between Jade and Tori has rough patches but there's good reasons for it from all angles, even if you take the time traveler part out of the equation. Although Jade's love for Tori is like my crush on Victoria, not much reason behind it. Just see a picture of her one day and bam. Amusing irony.
Beta4163 chapter 32 . 4/20/2017
While the plot is amazing, it's obvious you didn't spend a lot of time editing. This reminds me a lot of my old works. The grammar is often incorrect and the sentences are sometimes choppy and the transitions from one to the next are awkward.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/21/2017
I think that the dude that Jade nut cracked when she first went back to 1869 was the one that she inadvertently stopped from becoming jack the ripper just sain'
Guest chapter 35 . 3/21/2017
One of the best stories I have ever read I absolutely loved everything you did with it you are an amazing writer as well as jori being one of my favorite couples to read about this is one of the best stories I have had the chance to read that is around them it was an amazing read and a story that just pulled me in and I was absolutely blown away so absolutely well done one of your best works
VBJTDEPT chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
Linda historia, me encantó!