Reviews for Unexpected Lessons
TheUpdateMonster chapter 11 . 6/23
I NEED MORE UPDATES! GIVE ME MORE COO- uh I mean UPDATES!
Min's awesomeness chapter 11 . 5/4
I realy hope you decide to continue this at some point. So far, it has been incredibly good and I really would love to read what happens next.

Secret.Identities chapter 11 . 4/1
Hey there! Are you ever going to update this? I've been hoping for one for quite a while...

Can't you? This is a different take on the whole Gohan's-secrets-revealed story, and I really really want to see what happens next. Videl's reaction to Gohan's life! And battle of the giants, Hercule Satan vs Bulma Briefs! I'd really like to see that confrontation. And how will it be solved to clear Gohan's name?!

I do hope you get back to this story, but thanks for what you've already written, I love it.
KimranReech chapter 11 . 2/9
Damn, this was a good read. I really hope you continoue this sometimes in the future.
Jillian Cruz chapter 11 . 1/1
Oh My God this story is so good, so good my heart aches at the knowledge that you haven't updated in a while. Please do so, please don't abandon this beautiful piece of writing. You're very skilled and talented. The characters are so likable and the plot is amazing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. I BEGGING YOU.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
This is a very excellent story so far! Very entertaining and very well through up! There were a few spelling mistakes, but I quickly overlooked them for the quality of the story. Great job! I sincerely can't wait for more!
jovysanchez17 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
This chapter is so fluffy.. that last line.. "I can make sure we're not seen if you want".. that's totally ARGHGHGHGHFGFGFG I'm gonna read mooooore! Hahaha This is a great fic, great job sweetie! :)
kamenheroHEISEI chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
You manage to wonderfully emphasize on character interaction without turning this into a high school drama.

I'm honestly impressed.
crazzyredhead chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
update soon please keep up the amazing work :)
RedRoseGrave chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter! 3
The DBZ reader chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
YOUR FICT IT ALL GOOD.
The DBZ reader chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! MORE PLSSSSSSS!IT SO GOOOOOOOD!
imgonnadie chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
Excellent chapter
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Mignon.
zfj chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Nice... Keep up the good work! Update soon.
-zfj