Reviews for Unexpected Lessons
dragonfighter11 chapter 13 . 5/15
Just have Gohan kick his ass please. His character is so honestly annoying it's painful to read about him _;
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 3/17
J'aime j'attends la suite avec impatience.
Why havent you updated? Im getting frustrated and itching for the next chapter. Please update whenever you have the time.
zfj chapter 13 . 2/20
Fantastic. Looking forward to more!
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 13 . 1/21
Ah

That cliffhanger

I cri
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 13 . 1/12
I'm rather enjoying this, sort of wish the chapters were longer but can't complain really.

Look forward to more :)
Phantom Ice chapter 13 . 1/12
Interesting story with a unique premise. For all the 'Videl finds out about Gohan' stories out there, I can definitely say this one is the most original one I've ever come across.
Your writing is also lots of fun to read and flows in a way that just makes me want to keep reading.
If Hercule doesn't want to fight him, I wonder what his plan is... Well, here's to hoping we find out soon. ;-)

Good Luck!
Uchiha-Fiction chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
I like this story! Can't wait to find out what happens next, will Hercule finally be exposed as a fraud for messing Gohan? Or will Videl confronts him on what happens on the Cell games? Can't wait, continue this fanfic pls
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
very good
Sir Cookie chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Awesome stpry. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
I love this story!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
Fack u with your cliffhangers. :)
Supremkick chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
I waited so long for a chapter update...can't say I'm not kinda disappointed.
Caelleh chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
I did enjoy the new chapter! I was reading your HP story when I discovered that you were the author of this one, which I had read a while back and liked a lot. I was happy to see an update, and just reread the whole thing. This is well written, well thought out, and really good at drawing me into the world. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing!
Secret.Identities chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
YESSSS FINALLY

I was a little disappointed that the verbal battle was so short, and whoa Hercule already gave up with truly accusing Gohan, but I'm glad that you gave Hercule a way out gracefully. Idk, I don't like Hercule bashing, despite the fame hogger that he is, because he really still is a good person at heart and and the very very least a loving dad.
I really look forward to the next!