Reviews for Family Ties
Little Karma chapter 11 . 1/20
I really love this idea, I see you posted it all in one go. I really would like there to be more of this. after almost 4 years not much hope
chase manaena chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
update this soon this is great
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
I find myself disappointed.

You could easily have attempted to merge the two together but instead you went down the awful route of having two different types of magic and have both unaware of eachother.
Lunaterre224 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Great first chapter! I laughed at Lupin's vampire class - brilliant job!
Luna
Storiesdr chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Hope you will continue this, am enjoying the story. Thank you
jedijeff chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
hey there, Skyefather here hope you someday come back to this fic Ian its really one of the most potential filled i've ever seen
Lets Random chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
I've come back and reread this. There's just not that many good Giles crossovers with this level of characterization. Would be quite happy if you ever returned to write more.
AvidResder chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
An excellent start to another interesting story.

I imagine you got a few rowdy comments reminding about "Magical Guardians" for the Muggleborn students. For that matter, I expect you already knew and chose your AU specifically to support splicing together Giles' role into Hermione's life. While I'm not a fan of Author Notes, generally, such can be used to good effect in reducing the flame factor - just a quick "It's an AU, so there!" and any flames become clearly signs of the reviewer's own foolishness. ;-)
azulkan2 chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
This is really a great fic. I hope you will eventually work on it some more.
Sora with an S chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Interesting how the two settings have different ideas on what 'dark magic' means...
Red Death chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
I really hope you pick this one up again someday. It's quite excellent!
jedijeff chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
hope you get back to this story soon, maybe see how thing are going back in sunnydale
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
And now we see the problem with BtVS-HP crossovers that do not involve dimensional transport: The two settings are essentially incompatible.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Born 1202? Maybe AUC not AD. This is what happens when you don't research your backstory. Uther Pendragon Is mid-late 5th century AD.
Regin chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
I Like,I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!