Reviews for Family Ties
The Unicorn chapter 11 . 9/11
Nice story, too bad you stopped writing it, I would have loved to see how it continues.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 11 . 7/18
OK, I'm confused here. Recently I've read a spate of stories that have people dying, and it never gets easier, or its never all right. I just don't get it. I lost my dad when I was 18, my mom when I was about 35, and I mourned for a couple of days, then got over it. I understand it's going to be worse, the younger you are, but neither myself, nor anyone I know has had weeks of intense grief over losing our parents. Obviously, it's very different for some people, than others. Hmm.

Anyway, another enjoyable story I wouldn't mind seeing more of, some time.
jedijeff chapter 2 . 7/4
Hey Ian was just rereading this fic and had a thought. You know I think you should continue this one but I'd also like you to maybe change it a little. Could you make it a Harry/ Herrmoine romance. Now that moine has lost her mum and dad She and Harry have even more in common. Both are muggle raised ( though maybe Monie isn't muggle Born like everyone thought) and their both orphan's now. Just something to think about

*Hugs& kisses*
Andorxor chapter 11 . 7/3
Dobby is a dustthief
01lonewolf chapter 11 . 7/3
good so far, although your Ron needs to gather some facts before shooting off his mouth. calling
giles dark wizard would be the same as calling Hermione one. thanks for sharing
Bubblezmith chapter 11 . 6/30
Love it
KaeKaeD chapter 11 . 6/30
I would have liked to read more of this. I'm sorry you stopped. it had such potential
ConstanceJ chapter 11 . 6/30
Rad
nkh1 chapter 1 . 6/20
4 years plus with no update. I know muse's die but it seems almost all your stories are left unfinished.
Wonderful story with a fantastic plot thus far! You truly are a talented writer, I hope that you continue this tale. I would love to find out how the conversation between Giles and McGonagall goes, oh to be a fly on the wall! I am also intrigued by the mysterious woman, I do have a suspicion that may be completely off base though. Once again, thank you for sharing this superb tale.
Lisa G chapter 11 . 5/14
Absolutely fantastic story. Great plot and characterization. I only wish there was more, it was so good.
KittyWolfM chapter 11 . 2/18
I'm so hooked and hope that you continue this story.
Little Karma chapter 11 . 1/20
I really love this idea, I see you posted it all in one go. I really would like there to be more of this. after almost 4 years not much hope
chase manaena chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
update this soon this is great
DownloadWasTaken chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
I find myself disappointed.

You could easily have attempted to merge the two together but instead you went down the awful route of having two different types of magic and have both unaware of eachother.