Reviews for Not Ready To Make Nice
barrelof chapter 43 . 6/16
I have only just come across your stories and am working through them in the way they are presented on Fanfic. I loved this story and the depths you went into to explain what might have happened in their lives to bring them back from Kate’s huge mistake in revealing her lie. I am glad we missed Castles stupidity in going out with another cop I like all the stories I have read so far. And am down to bottom of second page of your stories on Fanfic. Lots to go!
I thought I had read all of your stories. What a pleasant surprise to stumble across this one so many years after it was written. What a satisfying read! Though disappointed with the way Castle ended, I’ve never stopped enjoying the works of my favorite fanfiction writers, you among them. I haven’t seen anything new published by you lately, but I hope you’re well. All the best!
I loved this AND the pacing was perfect. Well done!
grimmich chapter 4 . 4/7
Kate is such a fucking hypocrite and beyond that, so far this whole conversation has been a copout on her part.
grimmich chapter 3 . 4/7
...this chapter was a whole lot of nothing being said and Kate demanding things she has no right to demand, seeing as she is the one that wronged him in the first place. Which she is now making excuses for from the looks of where this is headed.
grimmich chapter 2 . 4/7
not really sure I like the evolution of 'man trying to get answers' to 'angry teen'. I also agree that Castle is right in that the only time Kate is truly honest about personal stuff is when she is surprised and in a corner, it was a mistake to let her out of that room without answers.
grimmich chapter 1 . 4/7
" this kindhearted, generous, playful man"- if she thought he was that one dimensional then she didn't deserve him in the first place. One of the biggest clues that he has his own dark side would be the books she so ravenously reads and that wasn't even the only clue at this point...
Guest chapter 42 . 9/30/2021
Great story. I would like to read the sequel.
Vishw chapter 14 . 9/10/2021
Wow! I think that Smith guy comment from Beckett surpassed all of Castle's foot-in-the-mouth moments! Didn't think that was possible!
Vishw chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
Instead of feeling happiness, all I felt was a relief... glad that's over... for now.
Vishw chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
Much better. Always liked Jim (except when he called Castle dumb). Wish this happened on the show more, instead of Martha always chastising Castle.
Vishw chapter 9 . 9/10/2021
If a guy on the next table can so easily reach across and tap on Kate's arm, then this was NOT the place to reveal such a huge secret! And after realizing such an obvious thing, Castle could have forced her to get out and go to a more private space, but it seems he suddenly became spineless again and could only resort to begging and meekly accepting Beckett's stubbornness, as usual.
PAM H chapter 31 . 7/10/2021
YOU GO GIRL AND PILOT !
PAM H chapter 30 . 7/10/2021
YOU'RE DOING GREAT !
PAM H chapter 9 . 7/2/2021
YOU WRITE SUCH GREAT STORIES !
2,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »