Reviews for Forsaken And Begotten
Ewok Kid chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Looks to be a very promising plot! The awful stuff poor Obi-Wan must suffer through because of such a stubborn messed up Qui-Gon. Can't wait for more, so please post soon!
Rieyeuxs chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Great beginning! Can't wait to see what happens, but you'll break my heart if Qui-Gon doesn't save him!
Padawan Kitara chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Great start- I'll try not to lurk so much on this one
Havoc chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Wow... and just like that I'm hooked! Please don't leave us hanging too long! This is really good!
megan chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
You can't leave us there! Please post more soon!
Shannz chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
:O What a surprise! I just got done responding to your e-mail and decided to pop over here to see if anything new had been posted. I'm on my break so I gotta make this quick :)

I give you a much more indepth response in the e-mail I sent you, but needless to say I love this. The original baby bunny may have been mine, but you have so nurtured this fic and made it into your own. I love the way you've set things up for what's to come. I have to be careful here, not to give anything away-wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone else :)

Anyone who checks this out will be pleasantly surprised and instantly hooked by what Arldetta has planned-if you're not, then there is something wrong with ya! Love the Obi/Qui angst so far, and as usual Qui is a little late getting a clue. What are we gonna do with that man?

Off to a great start you are Arldetta, keep it coming girl. And if we have to wait awhile in between whilst you work on those other fics-that's okay too. Whatever you come up with will be well worth the wait i'm sure :) Break's almost up-gotta go.

-Shan
Ciria chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
My God... I totally LOVED this! You really have to continue soon, I wanna know what will happen! So please... and I'm the one who's begging, you really don't have to do that, there's no need for it. So, please, please update soon!
Heidi M chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Oh please update soon, this sounds good! I hope that Obi-Wan is okay, please let him be okay!
Haha chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Great start! I really like what's happening with Obi-Wan. Hurt and now hurt again, oh no! I love it!
Chu Chukiss chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
please write more soon like right now lol

please write more very good so far
Cascadia chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Looks great, Arldetta! :o) I've been waiting for you to start this since I saw you were planning on it. Glad to see it's here.

Well, I know a little more than what's in the summary, so I won't spoil it for anyone, but I'm really looking forward to see what you'll do with it. You have the talent to make this a great story.

- Cas
trrbd chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
No need to beg. ;)

Great idea! Now I'm really worried about Obi-Wan - he has a fever, there's not Qui-Gon (he's an idiot but he's also a Jedi Master), and he's been captured by pirates.

NOT good.

Lookin' forward to more, though. :D
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27