Reviews for Forsaken And Begotten
black-n-white-stockings chapter 34 . 6/24/2008
So I just found this story and read the entire thing and it was pretty great and all I'm left asking is:

WHERE IS THE SEQUEL?
lauthom chapter 34 . 3/11/2008
interesting story line. i cannot wait for the sequel
none chapter 34 . 9/28/2007
I just started reding this story a few days ago and have read it threw this last chaper. This is by far one of my favorite stories of all time. And I mean it too, b/c I have read at least several thousand stories, on star wars alone.

I must be honest, when I read the chapter where Obi was on trial and on the stand, I cried. No really I did. It was so touching the way you described the way Obi suffered and how Qui-Gon was there by his side.

This story is unique in the way your shaping the star wars story, I have never came across a story where Obi was actually taken by the pirates and then made a family with them.

You should be proud of the awsome story you've wrote.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to read more
Petitejam chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
A fic this long, full of angst, pre-TPM and i've never read it? Shame on me! Fave so I can go back to it. Can't wait to read. Currently need sleep tho
charie chapter 34 . 8/11/2007
Any hope for a sequel? Awesome story.
acacia59601 chapter 34 . 7/4/2007
This is an encredible story! Could you possibly email me when you start the sequel? I'd really appreciate it...
Rivan Warrioress chapter 34 . 6/8/2007
Ah, a work of pure genious. You had me crying, smiling, and sitting at the edge of my seat. A real master piece. You are to be commended.

May the force be with you, always

Rivan Warrioress
Barranca chapter 34 . 5/21/2007
This made me cry! It was unbelievably sad to read how Obi-Wan's punishment did not depend on his remorse and will to atone, but the dark machinations of the enemy of the Jedi.
mlinyaia chapter 34 . 2/3/2007
Please write the sequel soon, this story has had me feeling all emotions and feelings for a week now as thats how long it took me to read lol. So please i need to know what happens. Well done for it :)
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Howdy,

I have really enjoyed this story, but wonder, have you done a sequel?
Moonprincess202 chapter 34 . 11/20/2006
This was awesome. There really needs to be a sequel. If there isn't I may just cry.
the rabid plot bunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
please start the sequel soon, please please please, i cant wait to read more
Cirana chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
wow! please hurry up with the sequal!
Cowgirl4Christ chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
PLease, please, please, sequel! I need a sequel; this story rocks!
Jedilittlebee chapter 34 . 7/9/2006
I am still waiting for a sequel. Please, please, please!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »