Reviews for Forsaken And Begotten
Skye Scape chapter 34 . 7/4/2006
OWAT? WHEN? WHAT? HOW?

Holy crap... you did NOT just do that! OMG... It's been 2 years! Why is there no sequal? AH!

loved it. loved it. loved it.
the rabid plot bunny chapter 34 . 5/24/2006
wow, that was intense

sorry i haven't reviewed any of your other chapters, i loved them all!

i am horrible at giving constructive criticism, and there is not really anything to criticize anyway, so i'll leave that to whoever else wants to take a shot.

loved your fic, seriously.

i can't wait for the sequel, so please hurry!
Sherlockian Slytherin chapter 34 . 3/26/2006
This is an amazing story. The tears were just flowing. I do believe you've got the art of angst down pat. I love the struggles and the hints about the future of poor Obi-wan. It really does clench at the heart. You've made your Obi-wan a character of his own right for your universe. Great job. And I hope to see a sequel in the future. Good luck.
treasureplanet-gurl chapter 34 . 3/23/2006
I'm speechless...in a good way. I stumbled across this story by accidnt and, although its taken a long time to read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've never seen another story like it and that's what makes it so good. Please put up a sequal because I am itching to see what happens next. tp-gurl
kateydidnt chapter 34 . 2/17/2006
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel! Please please please do not leave us hanging here. PLEASE! I beg you please!
katya24 chapter 34 . 1/10/2006
I only just discovered this story yesterday night, and already I've finished it! Once I began reading, I couldn't stop! What an amazing, amazing 34 page saga you have conjured... It was just so painstakingly beautifully written and true-to-character. Oh, the emotional torment you put my favourite jedis through!

Superb. Amazing. Just... Brillance.

I do hope you write a sequel for this sometime in the future. ;)
xFlickerx chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Definately got character you write very well
Writer117 chapter 34 . 10/20/2005
OMG- I can't believe you left the story there! Over a YEAR! Wow, incredible story, wonderful angst, you did a great job.
i luv ewansmile chapter 34 . 9/3/2005
This story was awesome! It was extermly entertaining, lol omg it took me like 4 hours to read this story! It was extermly creative and I enjoyed reading it! Please I have to have a sequel, I have to find out how Obi-wan deals with his sentence! Please write the sequel soon, post the first chapter please!
rekirika chapter 34 . 7/20/2005
no no no no no! it can't end there! what happens? I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO OBI! you're evil! evil! *hiss*

poor obi, having to go to a prison that's for hardened criminals. should make for a great sequal though!

that was a great story. i really really loved it. it was well written and every chapter kept me interested. you are awesome!

ok now, wakey wakey muses! time to help Arldetta write the sequal!
eac-dudette chapter 34 . 7/16/2005
wow this is amazing! it is the best sory i have ever read, you are an amazing writer! you should do a sequil
Asato-Chan chapter 22 . 6/21/2005
This is REALLY good! well I'm going to read the rest tomorrow! I must say this stroy rocks! :)
Lindele chapter 33 . 5/10/2005
I love the interaction between Bant and Obi. It makes me want to see Garen and Reefts reactions! I hope they're in the sequel!
Mellaithwen chapter 34 . 4/1/2005
I'm in awe! This was amazing, took a while to read it, but it was so worth it! Its got everything, not to mention plenty of Obi Wan angst! No doubt about it, its goin on my fave list :D please get the sequel up soon! x
mar-isu chapter 34 . 2/24/2005
Oh please tell me there is a sequel! Please, I beg you.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »