Reviews for Exception
Fake Shemp chapter 1 . 18h
Wow. I have so much love for your writing.
Dagleek chapter 1 . 6/29
The development of their relationship was so well-crafted.

You are great.

Thank you!
Barkateer1Fan chapter 1 . 6/19
I've been addicted to reading all your pitch perfect stories, and can I just say, I am blown away. The amount of detail and depth into characters thought process of each moment,(particularly Beca in this one) is captaviating. If only the characters in the movie would just admit it...anyways, thank you so much! Best Bechloe writer I have read so far :)
malexfaith chapter 1 . 6/8
OMG... I think I squealed (maybe even a little fist pump) when I saw your name at the top of the page. I'm sure I've done that before. How long have I been reading your detailed pieces? Your lengthy writings? Your captivating work? And never one to disappoint... amazing. The way you described that first kiss blew me away. Yes your writings have developed since the Popular days but they are still beyond amazing. Thanks heaps for sharing
I love how smitten they are with each other. It's adorable!
I am so glad that you seem to have mixed up the uploading because this got me to discover your story. Reading this was a wonderful experience. Becas emotions felt so real! All this innocent longing to be close to Chloe without really understanding or acknowledging her feelings, asking herself of this was "normal" friendship behavior... it reminded me of the time I first fell in love with my wife when we were 15, then 17 years old. I am 30 now and while so much has changed in our lives (e.g. we are now loving mothers of a toddler), this longing to be close to her has never changed. Thank you so much for this story! Kati
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 5/26
kudos!
xx myth master xx chapter 1 . 5/26
Wow! Amy is perfect, Becca is perfect, Chloe is perfect. All the characters are perfect. This is the the best Pitch Perfect fic I've encountered so far. Also awesome. Kudos!
Ulquiokiara chapter 2 . 5/26
Hey I think you posted the second chapter of Experimentation as the second chapter of Exception.
Duh2042 chapter 2 . 5/26
I am incredibly confused, so you should totally deliver, my friend.
percabethatw chapter 2 . 5/25
I'm confused, is this chapter in the same "universe" as chapter one, or is this just turning into a series of one shots?
SianSophieLove chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Loved this story, very well written! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Thumbs up! Great writing! :)
Tofu9162 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
aww this absolutely fantastic! and adorable! and funny! I like how they were both in denial for so long, even though everyone else could see it so clearly (Amy and Jesse are hilarious). And the cute banter and fluff were so well written and funny!
frenchyloop chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Really enjoyed reading your fic! It was so well written and fluffy (((: I appreciate it. Thanks xoxoxo