Reviews for To Save a Life
X.summergrey.X chapter 35 . 8/6
Oh this story. It was great. I love it. I love how there life came together. The ups and downs. The drama and and i dont even know what word i want to use to describe what im feeling on what happened.
Wee Auntie chapter 34 . 3/4
I could not put this story down and absolutely. Loved it. Please think of doing a sequel!
Amazing book!
Oh no only one more chapter to this amazing book left.
Mischievous Unihorn chapter 34 . 11/21/2014
Queen Sound chapter 34 . 11/5/2014
Amazing story

When Gambit saved Rogue from the beheading all I could think about was Pocahontas. :D
amd5551 chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
i forgot to review the last few chapters. I loved this story. despite the spelling i had no problems reading or understanding anything. Honest. I especially liked the last few chapters, especially the ending. i liked how you included the school of jean grey as a result of the pheonix event. And i love the fact that the romy couple finally married. So sweet of them to marry after about 5 years plus a baby almost immediately after the honeymoon. so lovely :D
cool coast chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
Great ending. Loved the story:-)
coolcoast chapter 33 . 10/18/2014
Great chapter:-)
KaliAnn chapter 34 . 10/17/2014
I love this ending. Its amazing so much can happen in such a short time. I loved it from beginning to end.
TazzieLuv13 chapter 34 . 10/17/2014
There's a sequel right, if there isn't I'll scream
KaliAnn chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
I really glad to see this update. Its an interesting conversation and I think Rogue and Gambit will find a way to be both free, happy and ensure the guilds future.
Mischievous Unihorn chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Its been for ever since the last chapther! I need to know what happens! Pleasee! I've got no life! I need this! I love Gambit and Rogue 3 and I love this story!
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
UPDATE! Right now!
cool coast chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
Crazy chapter. Keep it up:-)