Reviews for The Wicked and Divine
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2017
This was really fantastic! I've often veered away from Mirror stories, but this was really awesome. Good job!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Bum-bum-bum-bum!

Wow...I love your depiction of Mirror!Bones. And the fluidity of Bones' mind...of his very conscience...it's a wonderfully unique and complete explanation of his ability to heal and move on from the forced mind-meld. And of course Mirror!Spock would never explain why he couldn't ultimately put Bones under his complete sway. The one dangerous anomaly of the universe.

I did have a question about a story detail, though: the name of the forced mind-meld, is that a canonical name? Or is it something you made up? And if so, what does it mean?
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Correction: His ambigiuous-yet-charming bad guy routine, you captured it beautifully ;)
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Rereading this story right now... after sifting through all your other works processing Mirror Mirror, I can safely state that this one's my favourite. Having Spock doing the swap, tying off all the loose ends from the episode, etc. make this one really entertaining to read. And mirror McCoy is positively delightful to watch, I can see Mr Kelley pulling his evil-but-charming bad guy routine before my inner eye...
Props to your writing skills for evoking such strong images of the ST TOS cast by the way, for all of your related works :)
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Thanks a lot for writing this story, I enjoyed it tons! :)
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Mirror Bones is sorta fun to watch... xD
Zelgadis55 chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
'Mirror Mirror' is one of my favourite Trek episodes ever, and only gave me a love for dimensional crossover stories, especially well done ones. This story, is a wonderful follow up to such a great episode and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I came upon you via a recent TMNT story (my obsession) and then discovered you not only write 'Trek' but McCoy centric stories (my favourite character). For years, I have read many of the Star Trek novels, but I think that yours are the first Star Trek fanfics I have read and I have been really enjoying all I have read so far in the last couple of days. You write the characters beautifully, I can practically hear their voices, they sound like them and you give so much extra depth to them.

I'll definitely be reading more, still got a number to get through yet XD Thank you for the entertainment!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
There were some irritating errors ("incredible slow," tense switch, etc.), but the juxtaposition of the two McCoy-Spock relationships is, if I may, fascinating.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I loved the play on the planet's name, particularly at the end.
Miss Lib93 chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
This was a good way to end the story. I'm glad mirror-Spock learned his lesson and didn't harm mirror-McCoy. I thought they would be friends though from m-McCoy's talks with Spock, or was he asking how being friends was like? Good story. I loved it. Thanks for writing
Miss Lib93 chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
This was a good way to end McCoy's troubles: a talk with Kirk and a game with Spock always helps
Miss Lib93 chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
You better hope it can be fixed Kirk or I'm coming after you. You shouldn't have separated them like that
Miss Lib93 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Is McCoy special that he got through the mind meld or is there something wrong with him? Hopefully the former
Miss Lib93 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Poor Bones. I really need to see this episode. Good chapter. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
Excellent story. I like your picture of why McCoy was ok, and of how Mirror Spock got rid of the evil Kirk. Thanks.