Reviews for A Kiss
So sweet! I loved t!
AshleyStewart09 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
So good
traceybuie chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
awe... sweet Jasper is swoony too :)
TinaF chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Loved it!
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Okay, since this kind of Jasper/Bella requires an Alice/Edward (even if platonic?) I would love to see you write a one-shot of Jasper and Alice's arrival in '50, that corresponds to the line above: "She followed him as she always does. As she has since we first found them"

Even in canon, I think that Jasper had to be a little apprehensive that day, knowing that they were about to join an enormous coven with one unmated male vampire- and knowing that Alice had never actually *met* another vampire besides himself before (per my head canon at least)

Anyway, please?
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
In a way, I always wondered why Edward and Alice weren't a couple. I don't mind Bella x Edward or Jasper x Alice but to me, I can see Edward and Alice working out more as a couple. I think they appeal to the part of each others personalities that we don't see. And with their gifts, I think they have a level of understanding that Bella and Jasper don't have with them.

I really liked your pace in this - it was magnificent. The ending line I fell in love with! It especially was fitting since I'm listening to Love is a Laser quest by the Arctic Monkeys. Amazing job as always!
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
this was a good one shot I thought. Thank you for sharing it with us. Wow if he knew they were mate before, unless Jasper just wanted Bella just wow. Thank you.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
that was good :):):):)
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
great :-))))))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was really really good! I like your writing style a lot! Very well done!
amber.131 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
ugh i love all your work! the anticipation in this was so built up! i would definitely read this if you ever continued it or turned it into a full story
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I loved this in your Smut U series and I love it here. The anticipation is perfect...love it!
Kat Girl The Kat chapter 1 . 4/24/2014