Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
Alluim chapter 1 . 4/22
LOVE IT! This is just simply amazing 3
And I'm a Kick Add fan! Though I don't particularly like Chris xD
Black chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
This fic is the second best now you see me fanfiction after house of the four horsemen. It is really nice with a lot of scenes. So yeah... Thanks!
CharitinaX chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
So...
You still haven't explained what the "Nobody like me ever made it in show business" is supposed to mean. Is she disabled? Missing a leg? Or is she just some super, super, white valley girl? I'm kind of lost here.
ourlovestory221 chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Omg... like a ketchup bottle... best line ever. I have never laugh out loud so hard while reading until I read that. Hilarious!
Spunky89 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Omg! Best. Story. Ever. I've read a lot of Jack Wilder stories and this is by far the best! I loved every minute of reading it!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Hey! Just wanted to say that so far I'm LOVING this story. I think that the humour in this is funny and yet not over the top- a perfect combination. Just wanted to suggest that Hunter a JAM (justified angry moment) because those are the best. Seems like one is coming up soon though. Once again, great story and I think you have a real talent at writing.
Professional Procrastinator chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Are you going to do the next movie when it comes out next year?
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
This is honestly the best Now You See Me fic I have ever read! The characterization of Hunter is great and the romance between her and Jack is completely believable, I just love it! :)
Neon Elephants chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I got the Funny or Die reference. That one was disturbing, but aren't they all? Great chapter. I've read all of this in just a few hours so far. It's really good.
Stinger5150 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
That was so cute! I loved it(:
RockaRosalie chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Really good story
You do know by the way that the sequel doesn't come out until 2018
arrow8superhero chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
That was amazing! I finished that story within the day (unfortunately highschool got in the way so I couldn't finish it sooner) I loved it and I am now totally hanging out for the second movie and your take on it with Hunter!
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I adore your story :D it's amazing and love how the epilogue ties everything together
Avalongirl55 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Loved the epiloque, it wad so cute! And id really love a sequel, it would be a sin not to write one Anyway, usually Id say update soon here but I'll only say that you are a fantastic writer and that this story was amazing so congratations on creating this masterpiece