Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
Professional Procrastinator chapter 12 . 2/22
Are you going to do the next movie when it comes out next year?
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 12 . 2/15
This is honestly the best Now You See Me fic I have ever read! The characterization of Hunter is great and the romance between her and Jack is completely believable, I just love it! :)
Neon Elephants chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I got the Funny or Die reference. That one was disturbing, but aren't they all? Great chapter. I've read all of this in just a few hours so far. It's really good.
Stinger5150 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
That was so cute! I loved it(:
RockaRosalie chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Really good story
You do know by the way that the sequel doesn't come out until 2018
arrow8superhero chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
That was amazing! I finished that story within the day (unfortunately highschool got in the way so I couldn't finish it sooner) I loved it and I am now totally hanging out for the second movie and your take on it with Hunter!
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I adore your story :D it's amazing and love how the epilogue ties everything together
Avalongirl55 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Loved the epiloque, it wad so cute! And id really love a sequel, it would be a sin not to write one Anyway, usually Id say update soon here but I'll only say that you are a fantastic writer and that this story was amazing so congratations on creating this masterpiece
Zstar1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
It's over?! Nooooooo! I'll miss this story! I lived it!
BananaLollypop chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
I am so sad that this is over! I've loved it so, so much and Hunter is in the running for my favourite OC of all time. I can't wait for the sequel (if the next movie EVER comes out) and hope to read more from you in the future :))
Zstar1 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
WooooooHooooo! Epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue!
Agent California 2258 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
SOOOOOO AMAZING!
Blueblood prince chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I am quite impressed with this whole story, which is entirely an understatement. The building of Hunters background and integrating it into the story was fenominally done. I adore her attitude and immaturity and hope that I can be that carefree and childish, (her best feature) when I'm older. I applaud your talent and skill with creative writing and am anxious to read the epilogue, (maybe a sequel?)!
ptl4ever419 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Love it :) Amazing
Avalongirl55 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Such a nice chapter. Please update the last chapter soon. I really cant wait to see what you have planned for the end. Oh, and a quick question, are you making a sequel to this? Just a random thought...
Anyway, please update soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »