Reviews for Detached
catspats31 chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You have to remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or AdultFanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Pistols and handguns are the same thing
AnnonymousUser chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Seems too out of character. The story is way out of place. Overall, 4/10
Just a normal human chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
What a fun fanfiction
Kyle812127 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Well I pretty much agree with Rock not rock. Your grammar is not so good. It makes it very hard to follow along. Capitalize words, use more punctuation, and some of the sentences just go on for too long. And Rock is so out of character, I feel like you should have just written another character. It pretty much just feels like a crummy smut plot.
Pretty Penny chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
That was pretty good, you should continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Very interesting to see Rock as a badasss I like this a lot, keep it up!
Rock not rock chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Ugh learn to write a sentence, use punctuations and capitalize names. This is already hard to read other than the crummy smut plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Not bad. You could turn this to a Story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Not bad. You could make the Sex Scenes longer and more Graphic. Also Rock Should really put a Better fight against Revy.