Reviews for Classis Dragonis-Fleet
kitsunelullaby chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
i like how you did that last part :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
As cool as it is to read the code...please fix so I can read cooler and more interesting chapter! :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
How big are the dragons and what do they look like? Are they more like wyverns (one set of legs and a pair of wings) or like the ones seen in many movies with two pairs of legs and a pair of wings?
loki6969 chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Oh I love your story and I'm surprised there are not more reviews. It reminds me of the Temeriare series and I love it so much! Please continue and post often, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
theDragonofBlue chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Scott's dragon better be Called Angus or some other Scottish name or I'm going to be vewy displeased.

but all in all its a good chapter, Keep up the great work!
Florence Thatcher-Hayle chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
What an interesting and inventive idea you have going on here. It's very different than anything I've seen on . I'm going to be honest and say when I first saw the summaries for your stories I thought it was a bit of a weird concept, but I'm happy to say I was thoroughly mistaken. I'm really enjoying this world you have crafted and how you portray the relationships between your characters. Particularly the relationships of dragons with other dragons, I'm really enjoying the Asher/Cordelia dynamic. I'm looking forward to seeing the future interactions with more of the main Start Trek characters. Also you might want to look back at your Ch. 9 because the code you used to format is visible in the chapter. Anyway I'm really looking forward to more.
anonymous chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
uhhmm...somethings up with the text, you might want to fix it,
Cus I cant read this...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
just wow
Cida Potter-Snape chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Sorry, but it is as like the film.
PunyTweeling97 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hey. Just wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed the first instalment that I read on AO3 and have been looking forwards to a continuation for a while. You have a very interesting and unique idea that you have written well. I look forwards to seeing everyone else's dragons, particularly Pavel's since he is a personal favourite. Please update soon, my friend. :)