Reviews for Blood Ties
Uday Sra chapter 23 . 9/29/2021
Awesome
p6lishb6kser chapter 23 . 9/29/2021
Thanks for continuing the story, it's been a while :)
vadrigaar chapter 23 . 9/28/2021

No praise, critique, fawning or something. Just YES.
WildlyLaughing chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Omg it’s back! I’m so happy right now
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Sounds like a deal for Clavicus Vile
Roman trooper chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Khajiit has wares, if you have coin lol. Love that line. I'm curious are you going to bring in characters that Connor met in Tamriel to Konoha or will Naruto and the toad sage go with him back to talk to Minato with the help of a certain vampire?
Personally, I want Naruto to meet Serana and Paarthurnax, perhaps even Miraak in some manner.
Gaming Master Anthony chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Really? Because I can l. Bethesda re releases Skyrim like once every 2-5 years at this point
LionLordEscanor chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
I still don’t get how db was affected by a genjutsu for reasons other than plot, but this was an excellent chapter regardless.
Rio Skyron chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
First of all I'll have you know I enjoy the idea of a fishing mechanic

Second of all, funny how this updates when I'm thinking of it lol. I HAVE SUMMONED YOU!
Cyan Quartz chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Naruto and Conrad fishing? Sign me up for that. Maybe they'll catch a Kisame.

Totally loved this chapter brah-beans. Gonna have to issue you a get well card, though. Last year... I don't know what you've been through, but it sucks.

I totally forgot about the Iwa team. Loved how you reminded me of them, lol.

Wouldn't mind seeing more about this potion store! And I love the 'Medic-Nin in a Bottle' bit, very commercial-retro. And the idea that Naruto might be able to go to Tamriel for a little while... It sounds very refreshing. I'm not sure how Conrad would be convinced to eventually return to Konoah, but I bet you'd be able to prevent burnout if you switched cultures for a little while. I've been wondering about what's going on in Tamriel, anyways. Maybe they'd be allowed to go without any friction if they also brought over some 'ninja ambassadors' of their own. Kakashi would probably be interested in seeing his Sensei's original country.

But whatever you do will be great, anyways. There's a surprising amount of stuff you could do with this setting.

I'm not sure how long it'll be before I see you again, but I wish you luck in everything you do!
dedface chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Great chapter!
gods-own chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
great to see this again, keep up the great work
theIrishWriter chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
okay, i kind of disappointed that we don't get to see Itachi and Conrad 'Duke it out' in a Genjutsu, although it look that Itachi might had an easy time based on his reaction.

Conrad give No F in the Hokage office was great, the reaction of the Iwa was interesting, I'm pretty sure that some of them had interacted with Conrad before, or least know that he not Minato, maybe I'm misremembering.

the mageling (Magic Trio) selling potions cutaway was actually funny.

the entire Drinking bet section really made me wonder, how Conrad would react to the event of Drunking Time Jutsu? I'm guessing laughing his ass off, or messing with Minato and Hiruzen.

... Skyrim remake that what 10, now? and they can't make a good Fallout game since 3 maybe 4 (New Vegas was a different company). I actually like the idea of Naruto fishing with Conrad.
Super heavy weapons guy chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Sure worth the wait and you should definitely do the fishing thing and make Todd come down from the heavens giving them a copy of Skyrim because it just works
G3r1k chapter 23 . 9/28/2021
Yay. I was just thinking about this story and what do ya know? A notification popped.
Poor Conrad. Gai is not one to do things at a mmm rehabilitation level.
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »