Reviews for Blood Ties
Portgast D. AsXce chapter 24 . 9/8/2023
Sven is
Portgast D. AsXce chapter 18 . 9/8/2023
Why would cintai dont know enchanting? Enchanting is op
Portgast D. AsXce chapter 10 . 9/7/2023
The yamanaka omahe was good ahaha
Portgast D. AsXce chapter 9 . 9/7/2023
Oh yeah cornoah the great city, lmao
Portgast D. AsXce chapter 4 . 9/6/2023
Did conrad killed paarthurnax?
Krieger Techpreist chapter 9 . 8/28/2023
Ero-Hokage and Ero-Root
Krieger Techpreist chapter 5 . 8/28/2023
That bards got bars
InvcShadow sux chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
Bruh stop writing this boring skyrim crap and finish Drunken Space-Time Ninjutsu
IndianaJohhney chapter 26 . 8/20/2023
Tell the world I'm coming home
Thunder Dragon chapter 26 . 8/10/2023
Heh, I can see how this is going to go. Heh, I called it. Naruto and the Kyuubi are going to be in so much trouble after this. Also whew boy Conrad is acting like a boss right here. That spell using the undead as shock troops. That was terrifying.

Now can I make a suggestion? Naruto needs some proper training and maybe some bonding with his Uncle. So let the boy have his mind shaped by his Uncle and his old colleagues at the College of Winterhold and to be a Master Wizard and and have Naruto train his body with the Companions to learn their fighting styles and also how to use a Bow and Arrow.

Naruto must also learns the Arts of Stealth from the Nightingales, and following in the footsteps of his uncle Naruto also learns The Arts of Dragon Slaying from The Blades.

Then you make him gain the ninja training he has under Jiraiya and the other master Ninja who go to Tamriel to scout of the place. Naruto also gains the abilities he has at the start of Part 2.

But that is not all. Because I do hope Naruto still also gets all his canon powers and abilities but you also make sure that you add along everything Conrad can possibly teach Naruto Uzumaki. That would be awesome!

Now moving on I hope we see Conrad kick some ass. The reason why is that I feel like you nerfed the Dragonborn too much.

If you want to see what the Dragon Born is capable of at their maximum here you need to watch this. Skyrim VS Dark Souls (Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead) DEATH BATTLE!

Now I just had a funny but potentially awesome idea maybe Naruto to start his mage training or one other significant ninja character to unwittingly consume a Magicka potion, awakening the long latent potential within them that their ancestors once wielded, opening them to the fundamental energies of existence and quite possibly causing them an ungodly amount of pain and evoking a strong psychedelic experience in the process as their spiritual channels open up, and also altering the chakra pathway system considerably.

Also as the Akavri Ninja now have two sources of energy in their system maybe new Kekkei Genkai are also developing and new paths to power are being rediscovered and also to change the world forever.

Here is one last suggestion. Make Naruto be the first to find balance between Chakra and Magicka and also learning the arts of Sage Mode and him also gaining all the power of Asura Otsusuki puts Naruto on a level of strength that no ninja has reached since the Sage of Six Paths.

If that happens and maybe if Conrad shares more of the secrets of Magic of the Elder scrolls universe with Konoha and also more of the magics of Tamriel then this veritable treasure hoard of knowledge could reverberate into the Summons realm.

Now I have a question for the future of the story and also here is another way Conrad can go out.

I have to ask, what are you planning on for the Aldmeri and the Thalmor? And will the Akatsuki make an alliance with them? Because I bet if the Village Hidden in the Rain gets involved and learns of the Aldmeri Dominion it will spell out the end of Conrad. Maybe he is brought back to life or is held a warriors funeral fit for a legendary hero.

If Conrad has to go out for good make it one massive battle worthy of Legend.

Now here is my suggestion for how it should go down. I was inspired by the videos Skyrim: Dragonborn's Men (Animation) and Skyrim: Dragonborn's Rest by Pilgrims Pass.

Imagine an Aldemeri invasion of both Skyrim and Akavir by sea with three of The Six Paths of Pain also attacking Skyrim.

Fate leads the Dragonborn to Skyrim's Northern Coast, perhaps by Winterhold. Their ships sail in under cover of fog, and the Dragonborn happens to clear the weather with a shout and sees them, and is instantly aware of what is going on. In an effort to stop them before they can reach the shore, he whirlwind sprints up to the nearest vessel and boards it, and storm calls to force the armada to halt, and dealing serious damage. A great battle ensues between the Dragonborn and the entire invading fleet, headed by a powerful Altmer. On his own, the head of the fleet wouldn't do much more than hold his own for a time before being forced to submit to the Dragonborn's vastly superior power, but with an army at his side, mages healing him as he is hurt, and warriors getting in the way at every action, the Dragonborn is kept on his toes.

After a long battle, the Dragonborn is exhausted, much of the fleet is decimated, but they are still a threat, and their leader still lives, the entire fight he has been using the Thu'um, and it has taken it's tole, he coughs up a bit of blood into his hand. In one final set of shouts, he whirlwind sprints up to the Aldemeri leader and grabs him in a lock, then in one, final unrelenting force shout at point blank, he kills the leader and blasts through the flagship, utterly obliterating it.

The three of The Six Paths of Pain who aided the Aldmeri attack Conrad and the Dragon Born fights to his end by and using the various Shouts in his arsenal and also every Spell in his Spell Book and he utterly destroys Three of the Six Paths of Pain but is utterly exhausted by the battle

The scene changes to the Dragonborn washing ashore, he awakens to see the Aldemeri ships far into the distance, retreating. His battle had not gone unnoticed, a small army has gathered, clearly ready to wage battle. The Dragonborn rises and stands triumphant, the crowd cheers, but suddenly cease as the Dragonborn collapses, and the scene fades.

Conrad wakes up and is told the final part of his destiny. by Akatosh and Talos themselves and that Pein has killed Jirayia. Naruto is aware of the situation as does the Hidden Leaf Village. Naruto his mentor to Pein. And the world is poorer for it. But Talos and Akatosh have Naruto’s back and this is Naruto after he has learned magic and he has trained with the best in Skyrim and is still on his way to awaken to his full potential.

Naruto will also gain all of his powers from the official Naruto story and under the Toads he gains Sage Mode and also the powers and knowledge Conrad had in regards to Magic and its paths to give to Naruto a fighting chance against Pein and also more powerful threats like the Daedric Princes and the Aldmeri Dominion. And as for the Daedric Princes have Conrad once again be Naruto’s guide.

When the Daedric Princes show up this is the final moment of Conrad's Legacy and also pulls an Emperor Martin. He repairs the veil and has to give his life to do so like with the Oblivion Crisis and also the Molag Bal incident.

Then Conrad is guided to Sovengard by Talos himself and before joining the feasting in Sovengard Conrad asks Talos and all The Nine Divines to look out for Naruto and Akavir.

That would be an epic send off for Conrad and also the start of a new era.
CharacterOne chapter 26 . 8/11/2023
Aaah, looks like sakura learned the ancient morrowind tactic of chugging whatever liquid you have in your inventory and hope for the best
PaintedKoi chapter 26 . 8/10/2023
I was so happy when i saw this story had been updated I nearly danced out of my chair!
darkromdemon chapter 26 . 8/3/2023
Oooh he tried to use the Black Soul Gem, not gonna lie I have done that to some Thalmor in the game
NICK HURR chapter 1 . 8/2/2023
Shit story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2023
This sucks, will never read this again
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »