Reviews for Blood Ties
Guest chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
So the snake is dead and soul trapped good I would have use the soul tear shout for that but I guess it’s would have been too quick for him to understand that he was doomed
SteelWingAngel chapter 26 . 8/1/2023
We're finally reaching the Tamrriel Arc! Let's Goooooooooo!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 26 . 7/31/2023
Dun dun duuuuuuun!
Woodlouse chapter 26 . 7/31/2023
I was about to go to sleep for work but new chapter. hooo boy Jiraiya is gonna have some questions for Conrad. Love the necromancy spell in this chapter, having to do some heinous magic to survive against Oroichimaru.

I wonder how DB is going to stand up to Pain, and if the Daedra are gonna get involved in some way in the Shinobi nations now that the veil has been pierced.
CMVreud chapter 26 . 7/31/2023
Just a minor problem with Suigetsu. Wouldn't our ever-wet friend not be impervious to Kabutos attacks?
Sands Buisle chapter 26 . 7/31/2023
Did Conrad Soul trap Orochimaru? I'm wondering iwhy/i he would do that, since it doesn't really help them win the fight (except that it made Orochimaru hesitate, but Conrad could hardly know that) and its not like he could know about Orochimaru's various techniques to escape death.
I hope Sakura's okay. Conrad did warn about what could happen from recklessly mixing what potions you drank...
And Naruto learns about his trip! I don't remember if it was decided who's coming with him, if anyone? Maybe he can convince his uncle to let Sakura join them, and study magic! She's quite book smart. Yeah, a long term Team 7 mission...
Cyan Quartz chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
:):):) That was a sweet ending there. And I loved the way Kabuto died! Very friendship-centric.
baud001 chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
Big 'Batman grabs a gun' energy from that chapter, when Conrad resorts to necromancy (and the black soul stone). It's cool that Sakura got her time to shine. Though Orochimaru died a little too easily, but I guess with the soul stone, he might not be out of the story yet.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
woho! good fun.

im a bit sad that you took Kabuto out like that, always had massive respect of a minion character that actually took the time to get HIGHER LEVELS but alas. like dont quite buy it but a Cruse mark 2 Sasuke, Naruto going Jinchurinik mode and odd ball Sakura makes sense, id have used Kimimaru instead though.

Suigetsu leaving like that, I mean yeah fighting your torturer is always messy, him being a bit gun shy makes sense. still! hes out and about in the world for future use and stuff.

still! actually let him rejoin the Mist dang it, he makes far more sense then CHojurio as a character big heavy hitter and ive had the crack idea that him and Mei as a couple be AMAZING. they can have a little Lava logia baby girl it would be fun.

I like you using the world merging to allow things like Orochimaru looking up lost arts and knowledge of the snake people thing, its a good way to explain the Orochimaru and Kisame's of the world.

still good fun, good fun, nice combos and back and forth from the big boys, I like that he fights so atypical of a Shinobi but he can still compete on that LEVEL.

also everyone having odd and strange abilities from each others perspective.

Conrad being a bit of a mess in regards to how to handle Naruto integration, that was not an elegant way to tell him but hey.

really should be Jirayia traveling and teaching him? but honestly getting Sasuke also out in the world would makes sense as well considering all the wants folk want from them.

id say a getting him out into skyrim but like he can come back for visits here or there would work out the best. hell both of them traveling alot be fun.

still shinobi finally deciding to start doing diplomacy and interactions with the wider world would lead to some HILARIOUSLY evil fun times.
Hagaromo is going to be very annoyed.

Mom Sword good use! she saved ya life youngin.

lso like the you cant use clones for everything and naruto is just WATCH ME.
Super heavy weapons guy chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
Amazing chapter and loved the potion spamming part
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
Welll…. I guess we all know where Naruto and Jiraya’s training trip is going to take place. Actually, now that I think on it I guess a slew of Jonin are probably going to accompany them to Tamriel for recon purposes.
Nagraj chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
Great fight, so Orochimaru is trapped with Minato in Soul Crain I believe or half of his soul. And the spells of Conrad as much as spooking Jiraiya it excited the Snake Sanin.
Please update the next chapter soon.
LionLordEscanor chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
Wow this chapter came out pretty quick it feels like.
Self-Proclaimed KingofDDR chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
Given how NOTORIOUSLY hard to kill Orochimaru has proven himself to be in Canon, I'm betting that he's still alive. But also that he got spooked something FIERCE by the Soul Trap and decided that retreating was the best course of action for now.

Kabuto, I'm MUCH less sure about.

Glad to see Sakura get her moment to shine as well. Assuming she's one of the ones going with Conrad and Naruto back to Skyrim, I'll bet her training will most involve Alchemy.

Worth the wait, can't wait for the next!
ghr501 chapter 26 . 7/30/2023
So glad your posting again.
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »