Reviews for Vacation Hell
The Book of Eli chapter 4 . 3/10
Man this is funny and awesome. I can't wait to see more...
Graybear32 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
I finally got to read you latest installment of trio and once again am very impressed. looking forward to more.
Avengersblade chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Amazing job so far your stories have o
nly improved as times gone by. This is by far one of my most favorite story chains and I hope you keep up the good work!
-Avengersblade
ghost boy 952 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Great story. It's called the pandimensional vortex inducer
mystery joker chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
I do hope you update soon. Although I have a question, It was hinted that another woman might join in the Harem. I was wondering if that is a possibility. (It was hinted in the prequel "The Lusting")
Jaser Paladin chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Love this whole series you've written. You're a damn wizz with stories. Hope to read more in the near future.
REDEADED chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Getting better and better...
RATTLEHEAD414 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
When will you update?
Aqua Rules chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Hahahaha that last scene was priceless! I really hope you continue updating this soon. It is such a fun, cool story to read. :)
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Pls update
ajw1970 chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
pat got got her gloria back and sounds like she and gloria will get no sleep that night. lol oh how do you thiink Dr D and ash will treat du when he gets to there camp?
or that he will even get there with that nutty lab guy running around or is there other stuff in the house to be worried about
FFT
AJW1970
computernerd152 chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Thank you so much for updating! I was hoping we hadn't lost you to the vigors of real life! Hahaha. Anyway, excellent chapter, although Gloria's rescue seems rushed and almost as if you wrote that particular section in a hurry. Anyway, good to have an update from you. Keep em coming my good man!
Jimmy1201 chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I really like how Ron turned over giving the report to Gloria. You can bet that Du would insisted of doing all the talking himself. I liked Shego teasing Rufus about making out. I would say that this story might be winding down with out heroes getting some well deserved personal time, but there is that noise in the basement and between the place being like a time share between Disney, Yggdrasil and the Umbrella Corporation, there are bound to be dangers and mysteries in the basement. Assuming that our heroes can get out of the bedroom long enough to go look. :)

Thanks for the update, Kim, Shego and Ron is my favorite pairing and your addition of characters like Gloria Passion make it better.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Well I think their last couple of days is about to get worse...Getting Gloria from that dimension and those creatures may be the least of their worries on this side, but maybe the gadgets and gear will work in their favor. Especially if what's in the Umbrella room gets out.

Still worried about what's tucked in the Disney room though. It may be worse than rabid lawyers of the worst nightmares...

A pause in the whack action, and then maybe we'll see what Du-fus got into as he added to his popularity with the agents on the ground.

But first some wild sex before that cranks up.

CB73