Reviews for Greenfield
combativeThinker chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Looks like "Steven" had a bout of conniptions after all, if that sudden paleness was anything to go by. I'm interested in seeing where you take this story, as you're actually a good writer and seem to care enough about your subjects to write them true to character. The Narrator's reactions in particular had me cracking up. Not to say that Stanley wasn't funny too, because he was. I can't wait until the Narrator meets other villagers. I wonder how they'll react to him?
combativeThinker chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
This is great! You combined a really fun and lighthearted game with one of the deepest psychological experiments and created something funny and enjoyable. I love how you wrote in little details, like the text on the ticket and the foreshadowing about the mayor's identity. The characterization is spot-on, too. Poor Mr. Narrator! I have a feeling he'll have conniptions by the time this tale of yours is done.
MrEnderTech chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Oh my god. This is awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Yay new chapter!
ammyDOS101 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I am now obsessed with this. Two of my very favorite games- I just can't. Please continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I hadn't even known this had updated from when I first saw it, but I'm glad it did! (I need to check back more regularly it seems) Awesome two chapters back there!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014