Reviews for The Maelstrom Hunter
SoaringEagle13 chapter 3 . 8/27
Ruby is 5'2', not 5'10'. That's taller than Yang's height, which is 5'8'. Aside from that I'm liking this so far.
Great story, but needs revision in chapters 1 & 2. The rest of the chapters are good
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 26 . 8/18
irish coffee is essentially coffee with whisky added. usually an irish whisky, and also typically more booze then coffee. personally I prefer coffee with a mix of Bailies and Kahlua, especially when all three are French vanilla flavored. it is smooth and DAMN tasty, but you need to watch your intake though. it is WAY too easy to get blitzed out of your mind on those, and you typically wont even notice till you get the hangover the next morning, it is THAT smooth.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 15 . 8/18
the intro and outro? not a great move, they're too long and make the chapter seem a lot shorter. I advise you not to use them.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 9 . 8/17
SS rank does not exist, it is a Fanon creation only. in the Manga the rankings only go up to S rank. doesn't matter how much more powerful one S rank ninja is compared to another, there is no higher ranking. S rank is an all encompassing umbrella that all shinobi of a certain level of power falls under. this includes Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, and Hagoromo, Hamura, and Kaguya Ootsutsuki. all of them fall under the S rank classification, despite each being a god in their own right.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 8/17
no real complaints story wise, but the layout of the paragraphs needs work. namely when a sentence cut's out half way through and continues two spaces down. makes it hard to read and detracts from the flow of the story. but that is easily fixable, and I'm hoping that the next few chapters fix that.

now about Naruto being a faunus. its rapidly becoming a cliché with crossovers of this type, so I'm a tad skeptical about that. clearly by this point, as indicated by the summary, the pairing is at least Naruto/ruby. which I admit is one I'm looking forwards to. its actually a fair bit more rare then you would think, most people go for Naruto/Yang or Naruto/Blake or even Naruto/Crimson, rarely do they ever pair up Naruto and Ruby. so I am actually looking forwards to how this plays out.
IansInsane chapter 3 . 8/16
Ha!
I love this!
...
And the make was hilarious'
Zebralord23 chapter 22 . 7/9
You could say for chapter 22 that naruto was "kit"napped... ya... i'll just go now.
laugh an cry chapter 16 . 7/2
the crying is actually more due to lack of oxygen than any actual drama, gotta hand it to you, when you want to do funny, you do it more than right. bring more of the tailed beast in tho, the whole point of having kurama share his senes was to keep a private dialogue that held SOOO much potential for quips, intrusions of privacy, and general hilarious details,(not saying you dont have alot of those, just that id like to see it played on more), all in all, good work and never let me down, i WILL cry if you do so, not from lack of oxygen.
thank you.
PrimodialNaruto chapter 1 . 6/25
You need to edit ch1 & 2 as there are problems with the paragraph/line formating, and it causes problems when you read the chapters, it just gets annoying after a while, trying to read and fix the mistake(s) at the same time, one thing that may help with this is having a beta reader to proof read your content, so that he or she can sort out and fix the mistakes, other than that the story is really good so far and i can see that ch3 is alreary better concerning the paragraph/line formatting. I thought that the story behind the banishment was really good and believeable and having the rookies not hate him was a plus as too many authors just do so. Im looking forward to reading the other chapters, even though you already have 20 chapters, i still thought that you'd appreciate some form of critisism. Thanks for taking the time to read this review if you do read it, if not, it doesnt really bother me, anway, ciao!
Tobi knows the glory of Icha Icha!
I knew Minato was a pervert! That's how Kakashi got all his books!
Minato must have corrupted Kakashi and Obito!
Its the only explanation!
omg omg ed is alive! He's aliiiiiiive!
Yet unfortunately old.
Kira chapter 29 . 6/2
PLZ KEEP WRITING! YOU HAVEN"T WRITTEN ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY IN A WHILE! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE CONTINUE! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 5/30
I'd say my biggest issue with this so far is the formatting here. It's atrocious and REALLY needs to be fixed.
I am actually kinda creeped out because whenever I find a new story to read that's a crossover with Naruto and the anime I'm watching it's always yours. Are you stalking me? T_Ninjaz