Reviews for The Maelstrom Hunter
laugh an cry chapter 16 . 7/2
the crying is actually more due to lack of oxygen than any actual drama, gotta hand it to you, when you want to do funny, you do it more than right. bring more of the tailed beast in tho, the whole point of having kurama share his senes was to keep a private dialogue that held SOOO much potential for quips, intrusions of privacy, and general hilarious details,(not saying you dont have alot of those, just that id like to see it played on more), all in all, good work and never let me down, i WILL cry if you do so, not from lack of oxygen.
thank you.
PrimodialNaruto chapter 1 . 6/25
You need to edit ch1 & 2 as there are problems with the paragraph/line formating, and it causes problems when you read the chapters, it just gets annoying after a while, trying to read and fix the mistake(s) at the same time, one thing that may help with this is having a beta reader to proof read your content, so that he or she can sort out and fix the mistakes, other than that the story is really good so far and i can see that ch3 is alreary better concerning the paragraph/line formatting. I thought that the story behind the banishment was really good and believeable and having the rookies not hate him was a plus as too many authors just do so. Im looking forward to reading the other chapters, even though you already have 20 chapters, i still thought that you'd appreciate some form of critisism. Thanks for taking the time to read this review if you do read it, if not, it doesnt really bother me, anway, ciao!
Tobi knows the glory of Icha Icha!
I knew Minato was a pervert! That's how Kakashi got all his books!
Minato must have corrupted Kakashi and Obito!
Its the only explanation!
omg omg ed is alive! He's aliiiiiiive!
Yet unfortunately old.
Kira chapter 29 . 6/2
PLZ KEEP WRITING! YOU HAVEN"T WRITTEN ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY IN A WHILE! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE CONTINUE! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 5/30
I'd say my biggest issue with this so far is the formatting here. It's atrocious and REALLY needs to be fixed.
I am actually kinda creeped out because whenever I find a new story to read that's a crossover with Naruto and the anime I'm watching it's always yours. Are you stalking me? T_Ninjaz
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 5/12
Good and all, but i recommend sorti g out the line spacings, they're freaking massive and disjointed
TenWing chapter 29 . 5/11
Great to have you back and a really nice chapter too.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 29 . 5/3
This is a great story. But there is something in the beginning of chapter one show be looked at.

Sorry took a few days to read to this chapter.
Elements1999 chapter 29 . 5/1
AWESOME STORY SO FAR! I LOVE IT ALL!
ps. I'm pretty sure you killed me... I was laughing so much... oh well *shrugs shoulders* gingers are cursed to walk the earth for all of eternity after they die anyways so its not like it matters anyways *grins* but seriously, great story.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 3 . 4/27
What Glynda uses as a weapon isn't a wand, it's a riding crop. She looks like she's into the kinky stuff.
The Baz chapter 15 . 4/24
Where did they get all this on such short notice? Whose gonna clean up the mess? How does anyone in that world know what a Mexican stand off is?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?
Dymian chapter 1 . 4/24
You need to reformat this chapter, they way it is laid out is really distracting from the story, especially when you interrupt a sentence by cutting the end part off and moving it down to the next line.
Cinder is 18 its impossible for her to be the mother of emerald and mercury seeing as they 17