Reviews for Things Unsaid
De rien bitches chapter 1 . 8/14
Wow wonderfully done! Beautiful peice of writing
dhalpin3 chapter 1 . 6/29
Interesting take on enhanced senses. Might be a bit too enhanced but key point to the story. Yikes, interesting issues.
This fic was surprisingly insightful to the drama filled times of mutant teenagers.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10
I'm pretty sure this broke me... But in a good way...
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 3/6
This... was surprisingly good.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 3/4
i can totally see logan's need to get to a bar and drink himself under the table if this is an average day at the school for him. Good job, well done. :D
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
That was fantastic! I just stumbled across this one, and wasn't sure what to expect. But this was so well done. Great ways to catch each of the characters in it.

DrachenRitter chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow. That was extremely intriguing and fascinating to read. I really enjoyed that.
alichi chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Very good descriptions of everyone in the house from Logan's point of view. His five senses are so above a humans that it's hard to actually conceive what he can sense in the house. Although I'm pretty sure your desceiptiveness is the best interpretation that I've seen of it so far. :]
tremerid chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Just came across this on another author's favorites list. This blew me away. That ending? Wow. Just, flat out wow. I tip my hat to you, sir. Keep up the awesome work and post more gems like this when you're able!

Phygmalion chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow. Super-senses would really, really suck. No wonder Logan's so grouchy. You did a wonderful job here of portraying the burden of super-powers, especially those that we might take for granted like smell or hearing. Good work!
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Really good. Never thought of it like that.
GaredBattlespike chapter 1 . 7/1/2014

Just wow.
StormLover chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow...I've always wondered about Logan and his senses and him living around people. You did a great capturing it. Really like the side stories as well. Was expecting a RoLo but got something totally different. Good job!