Reviews for Things Unsaid
Blue Winter Roze chapter 1 . 8/16
Lovely story, sad but well done. This is a very unique story very different fron other stories. Great, awesome story
neverdie chapter 1 . 4/25
this fic is very interesting, conti
Eliasfw chapter 1 . 2/19
I got to say, when i kicked this fanfic, i did not expected it to be this good. For instance at first, I taught all the sex was just unnecessary fanservice. But then, when it was explained how it affected him, damn, i have never learned so much about Logan in a day, possibly ever. I totally se why he's such a loner. If i ever write something about Wolverine, this will always be a source of inspiration. All i can say is:

Thank you!
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 2/9
Great one shot. I have thought of how wolverine can live with all these people with his powers. This was a great way to write it. I was so expecting to read RoLo so the Charles and Storm just really disturbed me. I have NEVER ever thought of these two 2gether lol. Other than that this was beautiful.
De rien bitches chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Wow wonderfully done! Beautiful peice of writing
dhalpin3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Interesting take on enhanced senses. Might be a bit too enhanced but key point to the story. Yikes, interesting issues.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This fic was surprisingly insightful to the drama filled times of mutant teenagers.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I'm pretty sure this broke me... But in a good way...
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This... was surprisingly good.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
i can totally see logan's need to get to a bar and drink himself under the table if this is an average day at the school for him. Good job, well done. :D
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
That was fantastic! I just stumbled across this one, and wasn't sure what to expect. But this was so well done. Great ways to catch each of the characters in it.

-halfbreed
DrachenRitter chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow. That was extremely intriguing and fascinating to read. I really enjoyed that.
alichi chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Wow
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Very good descriptions of everyone in the house from Logan's point of view. His five senses are so above a humans that it's hard to actually conceive what he can sense in the house. Although I'm pretty sure your desceiptiveness is the best interpretation that I've seen of it so far. :]
tremerid chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Just came across this on another author's favorites list. This blew me away. That ending? Wow. Just, flat out wow. I tip my hat to you, sir. Keep up the awesome work and post more gems like this when you're able!

Regards,