Reviews for Things Unsaid
Vivo et Amo chapter 1 . 1/4
While unexpected, this was phenomenal.
rhett.leonard.1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Just wanted to say I just reviewed another one of your stories. This is the fourth one I read after that one and am now realizing they are all by you so keep it up these Logan stories are great.
Irbis chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Very nice. Particularly the ending.
shadow wolf125767 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised that I found this. It was extremely well done. I tip my hat to you my fellow writer.
TheMoonsAndSuns chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Lovely story, sad but well done. This is a very unique story very different fron other stories. Great, awesome story
neverdie chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
this fic is very interesting, conti
Eliasfw chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I got to say, when i kicked this fanfic, i did not expected it to be this good. For instance at first, I taught all the sex was just unnecessary fanservice. But then, when it was explained how it affected him, damn, i have never learned so much about Logan in a day, possibly ever. I totally se why he's such a loner. If i ever write something about Wolverine, this will always be a source of inspiration. All i can say is:

Thank you!
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Great one shot. I have thought of how wolverine can live with all these people with his powers. This was a great way to write it. I was so expecting to read RoLo so the Charles and Storm just really disturbed me. I have NEVER ever thought of these two 2gether lol. Other than that this was beautiful.
De rien bitches chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Wow wonderfully done! Beautiful peice of writing
dhalpin3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Interesting take on enhanced senses. Might be a bit too enhanced but key point to the story. Yikes, interesting issues.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This fic was surprisingly insightful to the drama filled times of mutant teenagers.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I'm pretty sure this broke me... But in a good way...
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This... was surprisingly good.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
i can totally see logan's need to get to a bar and drink himself under the table if this is an average day at the school for him. Good job, well done. :D
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
That was fantastic! I just stumbled across this one, and wasn't sure what to expect. But this was so well done. Great ways to catch each of the characters in it.

-halfbreed