Reviews for Another Time, Another Life
A'Svstheworld chapter 10 . 2/23
It was a lovely and an amazing fic! I totally love it, you have a new follower and fan!
Wolfguard22 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Nice. Definitely worth reading.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Never mind, I already see that you're using that idea I mentioned before.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
What if they made a chart? and each person signed where they're currently sitting, establishing that their current seat is where they plan to sit for the rest of the year. Or pass a paper around and have them sign their names which means that anyone whose name isn't on the list is marked absent
haylE15 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
And finally the kiss. I didn't like this chapter as much as the others but i guess the end was sweet enough :)
Thanks! And if you do/did write the other i'll go find it like right now :P
haylE15 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Aww sweet! But i want a real confession x)
haylE15 chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Anna's speach was really beautiful. And heartbreaking. And the sweetest too.
haylE15 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
That's just so funny and overwhelming. I mean i just throw my smartphone on my bed and took some time to breath before reading again xD the roof moment, the classroom, the bumping moment (because it couldn't have been anyone else),...too much for my poor little heart x)
haylE15 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Her lies will make things worse x) when it'd be some much more simple to just kiss her now. But yeah there wouldn't be much of a story then :p
haylE15 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Omg i was so damn right! Elsa's becomin more and more a stalker...but i just hope Anna will forgive her for her lies when she'll know.
So Elsa heard everything they said before the ring? She can obviously guess her crush isn't one sided...
haylE15 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
So i was right Anna told him. I suppose she has been rambling about some hot goddess with gorgeous blue eyes like ice and all...and Olaf recognize her with that x)
Anna seems OOC but not the bad kind. I mean she ramble and all but she feel different. And Elsa speaking to herself is fun.
haylE15 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
She really is a stalker xD i'd say he knows her name because Anna told him...but i don't even know if there are good friends.
It always seems to be a good idea to make Rapunzel ans Eugene be Anna's good friends.
haylE15 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
And i feel like i'm already addicted to this!
"the second i saw you"...Elsa is such a flirt xD and Kristoff's really nice!
haylE15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
That's a nice setting! Elsa being a swimmer? Why not x)
J-Popper chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Love the ending, and the story as a whole! I will follow the next life story you got planned up for these two. Take care!