Reviews for Istón, I know
Ellie Park chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
I am crying right now, which is not normal with me! You are so good at this you are making me cry!
Ellie Park chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I almost can't read on This is so AWESOME!
Ellie park chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
You are officially up on my awesome people list!
Ellie park chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Aaaaaaaahhh! This is so awesome!
Ellie park chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
I have no idea why but I really enjoy this type of story, and this is so far one of my favorites! I assume the Elvish dialect you are using is Sindarian, correct? I can speak a bit of the Queyna dialect.
trilku71 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hi! I just wanted you to know I read these stories back when you first put them up over ten years ago (can you believe it's been ten years omg) and I was actually thinking about them the other day so I decided to go back and read them. Thank you for these great fanfics _
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
awww
Archiril chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Wonderful... That's about the only word that fits here :P

Oh, perhaps one comment: it's weak, not week ;) I saw it twice in the previous chapters ;)
crepusculodeverano chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
i can't believe, this is so beautiful! i enjoyed every word of this fic :)
bbf chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
confusion. i cannot know? know what? am confused. hope u explain a lil mor elater.
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
hey. i was wondering if i could quote one of your lines in your story for my profile. i would give all credit to you and your story. The quote is

“Friendship does not waver at a wind and a friendship like ours burns forever, like an everlasting candle.”

its really meaningful to me and i would love to post it. please please please with a cookie on top(they're way better then cherries). anywya let me no. i wont post it until you give me the ok to do so.
Escape my reality chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
ok i've re-read this twice now. the only problum i can find with it is a small one. Are Elladan and Elrohir friends with Legolas? because if they asre they dont really show it. I know im being picky but. anyway here's an example: you wrote

“Father?” Elrohir stood beside the lord, and looked hesitant. “Is- is Legolas Greenleaf really going to die?”

it just seems like something more of something that a stranger would say. i think (in my infident wisdom that i wish i had) that it might sound better if he only called him(legolas) by his firt name. That makes it sound like those two are friends then. ok. theres my review. this IS NOT a flame! just constructivr critisisim. siriusly (ok i cant spell deal) this story is great. i can only find like, 2 really small thingss that might be wrong with it. ok. thats all i have to write. ok, by
Escape my reality chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
aw. that ending and that beggining and that.. everything! i was almost crying through out the entrie thing. that was one of the best fanfics i've ever read. definitly the most emotional. keep writing more stories!
Escape my reality chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
no. f u you stupid damn... idiotic f'd up dwarf. few. ok that was a long rant. that is sirusly messed up.
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
if tye hurt eithier of them i will jump into this fanfic and kill them with my bare hands!