Reviews for The Chair, Where He Belongs
all ur fave characters in one chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I like how you told caskett from the pov of the chair
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
beautiful...
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Oh my god this is so beautiful
Caskett relatipnship from the point of views of other people is great maling it the Point of view of a chair is just awesome and great and omg
I love this
spottedpony chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Extraordinary! Great job! I waw the one who asked for this "point of view." You didn't disappoint. I think you captured the story and the point of view of the chair perfectly. Thank you for taking this on and fulfilling my wish!
Bravo!
Lisa
P.S. Sorry it took me so long to find it!
mrjelynch chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Your use of personification was a breath of fresh air. Well told.
Xientia chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wonderful storytelling. Kudos!
The beauty of this is that even if all of us know how the story/canon goes, the reader is still taken into the narrative because of the unique device you've chosen. Look forward to more fics from you...
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I should not have this many emotions over a chair.

I mean that as the highest of compliments.
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very original and well written story. Thanks
mathlover7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
All I can say is A-MAZ-ING! OMG! I absolutely love how you put it with the point of view of the chair. You never think of the chair as one of their "things" they have in their relationship like "always" and "coffee" but it is really the essence of their relationship. Seriously, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Do more like this PLEASE! 3
Christy811 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I never thought I could get so into a fic from the point of view of a chair but here we are. This is adorable and so sweet to follow their story in this way. 3
sillylissy chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
THE CHAIR! i love the chair! omg such a wonderful piece :)
al-fanaan 91 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I've been reading fanfiction for years and that was one of the most romantic things i've ever read. Well done. And I LOVEEED the few lines at the end about how their relationship is mostly like the chair... Really well done. And surely I will be waiting for more from u.
jinglebelle55 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Cleverly done synopsis for the Caskett relationship. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This may possibly be the greatest thing ever. You are so creative!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This was fantastic! Very well written and interesting. Now, I wonder what Beckett's elephants think? -hint hint-