Reviews for To Save A Kishin
Nova's Galatic Cosmos chapter 5 . 9/3
you have to continue!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 5 . 7/21
Is there a sequel? Please let there be a sequel.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 3 . 7/21

What am I watching...
Pinky90 chapter 5 . 7/11
I wished that you would continue
Loooooooooooved this!
I would beta if I had an account.
Loved this!
Wolvez23 chapter 5 . 4/27
Wait... That's it.. Oh man! There has best be a sequal! This story is too good to just end! Ahhh!

Oh! And to those who think it's too out of character, it's fan fiction! Of course it's going to be OC jeez! Like come on!

And to you author! This is well written and I can really see what's going on in my mind, and I can barley say that these days. You really paint the picture! :D
Please write more. I love this!
It's certainly a different relationship we see between kid and asura. And it's really nice!
gege chapter 3 . 1/1
Oniichan Tatsuya chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I feel I should state for those of you who have recently starts following this story that it will not be continued. There have been more negative reviews than good, and nobody is willing to beta.
I do have a vision for the story, but I'd have to rewrite it with a beta reader before I update anymore
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I agree with the Guest, this just wasn't well written at all. At least you didn't add smut, I'd report you for that since MA isn't allowed, but still this just wasn't thought out.
sakuya.R.nondo chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Please write more I would like to see asura come back for kid.
Melody chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I always wished they could've found a way to save Asura, so I was very excited to find this story. But I'm very disappointed. The way everyone was acting seems out of character to me, and then it ended without Asura really even being saved!
Very disappointing.