Reviews for No Holding Back
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I enjoyed t, I really did! So great , hood job of writing by the way, so I like it!
WoolGrillRegal chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I loved this. It was exactly what I was looking for today. I knew something happened after their first kiss. I am so broken after Sundays episode. I needed some OQ happiness, and by happiness I mean smut.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
*sigh* Now if only we'd gotten this on the show. But it'd have to have been on Cinemax or something lol Very hot and very nice. :)
gypsysfeather chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
LOVE IT! :D
Anny Rodrigues chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
DON'T STOP, LET'S PARTY
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
OH MY GOSH, I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE, PLEASE!
MysticNight36 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Absolutely loved this oneshot! I really enjoyed your depiction of Regina and Robin after they kiss! I love how Robin vows to get her heart back and in a way he has already, allowing Regina to feel loved, wanted and cared for. Robin is such a gentleman to Regina, laying out the blanket for her, being a gentleman (mostly) throughout their intimate moment and finally covering her up to make sure stays warm through the night. Nice work with your first time at writing Outlaw Queen! You're a talented writer and should continue writing more Outlaw Queen fics!
donnak chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
OMG So Good!

Are you going to continue?
Gaja chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
OMG, loved it so much. That is TOTALLY what happened after the screen went black and I imagine it is. Hope they will purse this relationship further now...
butterflykisses0 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Love it! please write more Outlaww Queen!
scifigrrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was exactly what I needed after watching their kiss in tonight's episode. Those two are smokin. Thank you for posting! :)
StoryWriter107 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Love this!
dee chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Oh my god...no way why in the woods?! Lol I would imagine Regina would have magic-ed them back to her place. But omg was it hot...so damn hot! Thank you soooo much for writing them, please please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Yes, do write more Outlaw Queen. :)
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 4/20/2014