Reviews for The Curse of Oropher
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 4/12
I almost didn't finish the story because Thranduil torturing Legolas is too wrong, but I am so glad I did, because the ending is just hilarious!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love it! I hate the abusive thranduil fics so this was great :)
LeggomyLegolas chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
All the awards, all the awards.
Traskold chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
HAHAHA! I laughed so loud I woke the neighbours! :-)
Valiril Erquentien chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
We shall now bring an army to the Abusive!Thranduil Fanfics out there! An army so terrible that author tremble at the very name! Forth Canonlings!
gildatheplant chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I share your hatred of Thranduil-abuses-Legolas fics (I'm pretty sure Tolkien would be horrified since it's pretty clear he actually really liked and respected Thranduil), but this story is adorable :) I love the implication that Thranduil over-tweezed Legolas' eyebrows in the past to get him back for being whiney LOL. My headcanon is definitely that dark, thick eyebrows are an Oropher family trait among both the men and the women (I have it in my head that Oropher has a younger sister and she's Amdir's wife, famous for her thick gold hair and equally thick dark eyebrows).
LotR-HP-PJ chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I laughed SOOOOOO HARD! Awesome job! I loved it! Holy CHEESE! I was very reluctant to read it, but I'm glad I did! I'm about to favorite it!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
LOL! Indeed, this is the only acceptable Thranduil abuses Legolas fic out there! XD Good job!
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Ok, I know I haven't finished reading, but I have read it years ago, and I tell u, I REMEMBER! ARGH! I couldn't stop laughing! :I

"My apologies, Ada. Please, continue."

I think that's the only FF I can actually accept, with Thranduil being like that.

You know, I'm an Anti Evil!Thranduil :D
Maelwys chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
And to blazes with romanticizing of tweezers!
Wagnerlover777 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Dear Katharine Faith,

*clear throat*...

...

...

*hic*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

That made my day more than anything! Thank you God for sending us ONE person who actually knows canon!

Sincerely,

Wagnerlover7 7 7
fan24601 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
OMG that was hilarious!
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
*falls over laughing* Hilarious. You really had me worried there for a minute, but now...hilarious.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ah, this made me laugh. Thank you :)
HRT chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
A devious and funny little story. Poor (sob!) Legolas, to be the breeding ground for such caterpillars. Everyone knows he MUST look his best.