Reviews for Little Nightmare of Yours
SatansBisexualBoobs chapter 26 . 4/30/2018
oh
Serenity V chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I love the concept, but I feel it worth pointing out that not everyone has siblings. Much as I love the set-up, it is highly unlikely, and I would find it much easier to accept if there was at least some provision for cases in which the tribute is an only child. After all, post-apocalyptic families are bound to be small due to the harsh conditions.
That said, I still love it, and I was pleasantly surprised by your awesome use of Azazel. The role fits him perfectly!
humbid123 chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Wow. Sorry that this review won't be long but I'm kind of bawling. The story is amazingly tragic and I'm awestruck that it doesn't have more reviews!
RubberS0ul chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
This was the most heart breaking story I have ever had the pleasure/misfortune to read. It is so well written. Just so tragic. I can't even...
I

It was heartfelt
And heart breaking
Help me
I am NOT OKAY

Amazing work, you brought me to tears...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
Omfg I'm gang irking so hard. The kisses have me butterflies in my stomach holy crap this is so good. I might post on my Instagram and tell people to rea it because its amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying thi so far. You do Cas really, really well and I look forward to the rest of the story
WanderingCastiel chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This story is great, and stays true to both fandoms. I think Azazel is perfect for the role.
8 Jhibriel 8 chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
Just finished this story... and it makes my heart aches. The ending... was beautiful.
Abaddon chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
i just started to read and it's amazing! i mean the subject, idea and characters . as a tribute and hunter im going to read and enjoy it x
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
oh lord im too deep in this story. i hope im not a sobbing mess by the end of it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
oh shit oh shit this is amazing
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
This story was amazing. It also made me cry my eyes out. The feelings that happened throughout the story would have felt out of character in any other way, but the exact way you wrote it made the ending perfect. Thank you for writing this, You have successfully made one of the people, who rarely cries ever, bawl her eyes out. This was a great story I congratulate you on the accomplishment of making me cry. Please, keep writing other stories, and i will try and read them.
sharksarebetterthanme chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
This is such a beautiful story! It's extremely well written and I loved the ending. You should write more with unhappy endings like this. When has supernatural ever been all that happy anyways? I know it would be really depressing, but I think you would be good at writting a suicidal Dean story. I have something specifically in mind so if you're interested just PM me and I'll give you a little more detail. Thank you for the wonderful story! I've already recommended it to a few people :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
I am fucking crying my eyes out danmit. Why did you kill both Gabe and Cas? WHY? Couldn't you have killed like idk Sam and then killed Gabe then have the presidents stop the games or something?! I mean at least then Sam could be with Gabe in death then dean and Cas could be together. WHY GODAMNIT WHY?!