Reviews for Recoil
AnonAnon chapter 1 . 4/18
he had killed most everything above the ground, and some things below it.

***ALMOST*** zero/nothing/infinity/everything/all/etc.
"MOST" there is as senseless as "could care less" / "irregardless" /etc.
Armiture chapter 54 . 4/18
I had thought that in addition to keeping Alexandria/the real Chief Director busy, that Dynamax would eventually be cleared by the post-riots investigation. Looks like there was some more happening than I recalled, the exonerating tape was a nice touch.

Thanks for the info.
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 54 . 4/18
Awesome fic!
cameron1812 chapter 54 . 4/18
Good explanationOn with the show! Seriously, thank you!
V01dSw0rd chapter 53 . 4/18
Andrea is totally going to end up adopting Rachel, isn’t she.
Which means the trigger well be when someone hurts her dog/pet while on a walk.
(Maybe have her also do Cats?)
Duchess67 chapter 54 . 4/18
Thanks for clearing all that up. Though the Eidolon thing was an absolute necessity and needed no explanation, in my opinion.
Jack Inqu chapter 54 . 4/18
Thanks for the explanation.
feauxen chapter 54 . 4/17
This feels a bit out of place, especially given how long ago the chapter it relates to was posted. It's also short enough to have easily been a long author's note on the next proper chapter. If this had been posted immediately after the chapter whose events it talks about it wouldn't be as weird, but it still should have been posted as an author's note.
katmom chapter 53 . 4/13
Tense there, a bit.
Welcome TYLER Campbell!
Looking forward to the next chapter
Duchess67 chapter 53 . 4/10
Well that was a surprise. Taylor wasn't even born in this world? How sad!
Duchess67 chapter 47 . 4/9
I'm, when did Taylor and Dorothy make up? I'm surprised as heck that she went to their house when she said she wouldn't until Dorothy accepted Andrea. The Hebert's didn't come visit when Taylor almost died, didn't even call.
Duchess67 chapter 43 . 4/8
If Aster only just found out she was the child of a couple of villains two months before, how the heck is her not getting home in six years because of punishing herself for her parentage? Just curious.
Duchess67 chapter 35 . 4/7
Whoa...
Duchess67 chapter 34 . 4/7
That disgusting pervert DESERVED that fate! Who WAS he, anyway?
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »