Reviews for Breaking
Peetagrl3-TheRol chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
hi!
OMG THIS WAS ADORABLE. I love it. This is exactly what I think could've happened in OUAT...but they did it the way they did, I think, to prolong the tension and save a legitimate kiss for the finale. But I kind of wish this had happened, it's so good. I love it. And you made me come to a mind blowing (at least for me) conclusion: So, in this story, Emma lost her magic by kissing hook but regained it immediately because of True love's kiss.
But then, this is also what happened in the actual show, which is what I think. See, if you rewatch the Killian drowning scene, Emma saves him with a sort of cpr/kiss thing (also paralleling snow and Charming in S1 at the troll bridge), but as you see her magic go away, you also see a golden ring of light, which is ALWAYS SHOWN DURING TRUE LOVES KISS. And in the finale, Emma regained her magic by believing in herself. So, in conclusion, she never really lost it, she just thought she did and neither of them realized it was true love's kiss.
I'm DEAD. I don't know if I'm like the last person to come to this conclusion but OMG I just can't even right now.
Fabulous story.
Peetagrl3-TheRollyJoger
Cintia chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I loved it! Very nice! I always thought that she should have known about it!
SansaFort chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I wish Emma was this understanding in episode 19
TashaRose chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Excellent one shot. Oh, if only.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I've actually played this scenario in my mind over and over. I trully hope that this is what will go down! nicely written!
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Perfect!
tinkabelle26 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is just so cute and fluffy. I loved ever single word of this.