Reviews for That New Blonde Chick
Kyrie69 chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
omg this chappie made me cry it was just wow and uh I'm gonna go so I can re-read this and cry again I mean it's so romantic.
Triggered-NaLu-Potato chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
please update I have been reading this for the whole day today and I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE!
ProfessionalOtaku17 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I am SO glad that the chapter was so long. You should make more long chapters like these. I think the whole thing with Natsu's not moving was a little too easy, but it must've been hard to come up with a really good idea for something that complicated without turning it into a "we're not moving after all!" cliche. But it was still totally worth the wait.
OgaxHilda chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
nextttt...both characters can be frustrating most time, but it's intiguing all the same..
OgaxHilda chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
so sudden
OgaxHilda chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
lucy is stupid..her stepbrother,infuriating..
OgaxHilda chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
stupid lucy...ignore that douche
dianaloveanime chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
love the chapter can't wait for the next one
Yesubai chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Hello. I look forward to the next chapter of this story. I love them! I hope that the next chapters will appear as soon as possible! :)
Broken.star.angel384 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING AGAIN?!
PLEASEEEEEEE!
I LOVE THIS STORY LINE AND EVERYTHING, I DON'T NEED FREE BEANBAGS; I JUST WANNA READ YOUR STORY!
AlphaDemon chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Lucy's character is just so awesome in this fic! I laugh so much while reading it!

T-T. I legit cried during this chapter. In front of my dad. Awkward.

Please, please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
artistofthemind chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
NO! NATSU CAN'T LEAVE! WHY NATSU? WHY? LUCY YOU STUPID IDIOT YOU CAN'T JUST! AAAAHH!
Natsu better come freaking back or I will find you and go Knocked-Over-Cake-Erza-Mad on your ass.
I LOVE Lucy's character! She's awesome!
sunny chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
NOOOOO why did you stop! Please update as soon as possible pleeeaaassseeee! Your story is freaking AMAZING! Me cry waaaaah
Caitlin27Lynch chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
I think you should update more 'cause I really like the plot and story!
ProfessionalOtaku17 chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
Oh come on, Lucy! YOU LIKE HIM JUST ADMIT IT AND KISS HIM BACK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!