Reviews for Unexpected Intrusions and Guilty Consequences
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 1 . 8/10
This fanfiction is ├╝ber awesome
nov5th chapter 1 . 6/6
This fic is sooo good and so in character that it deserves a sequel. If ever Shizuo and Izaya finally ends up together in the anime (which is never but the fandom will never give up wishing), this is the perfect way to do it (even if its smut, because it's beautiful smut). I really hope that you write a sequel. I bet all of the people who've read this fic are wondering how Izaya will react to "You're mine now, flea." My theory is that Izaya will not give in and might even make attempts to make Shizuo jealous to shake him off, but that's so shoujo manga. I'm sure you can come up with a better one. Can you also please write Izuo? I mean, with these two even don't you think that they'll have a relationship in which Izaya will try to top at times? Especially with Shizuo's monster dick! Aside from Izaya being a perfect bottom, it's pretty hard to find a good Izuo smut but I believe that you'll be able to pull it off beautifully. Thank you for this wonderful story, I hope you really write a sequel and an Izuo fic (sorry, I can't resist begging for it).
I've been reading Shizaya fics for years, and this is my favorite one by far. Absolutely amazing.
This was definitely one of the best Shizaya fanfictions I've read- Good job!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 1/16
I've read this so many times, and it's still one of my favourite Shizaya stories! :)
lampshadezz chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
i worship you.
no, seriously. i do.
this was undoubtedly based around the sex, and that was too hot to be described. but even though this was smut, that little insight into what this story could turn out to be had me squealing so much. you described the characters PERFECTLY, even though the situation has (sadly) never happened and will never happen in the anime. you described everything so well, from the characters to the sex scenes.
this story will always hold a special place in my heart...
lorena chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
GOD. this is SO good you HAVE to make a secind chapter. please i begg you
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
[It]deserved to be worshipped, though the rest of the protozoan could go die somewhere.

Probably my favorite line XP

I especially like how you include that aspect of Izaya not wanting their relationship to change. I personally think that their actions are quite in character
Katt chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That was uber sexy! I have a woman boner right now lol, so detailed_
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Holy fucking shit! O.O THAT was definitely one of the BEST lemons I ever read! Hollllly shit! Really, this was awesome! Fucking hot! *o*
WaxWan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
So Hot! I WANT A SEQUEL! SO HOOOOT!
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Holy crude that was HOT! And sexy. I throughly enjoyed reading this story. Hats off to you my dear author. :D
pichu10176 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Loved it! I've reread this quite a few times now since everything was just perfect. Haha this fanfiction is a great opening for a long romance version. I would wish to see how possessive Shizuo is with Izaya now and havinga hard time letting Izaya go see his clients while Izaya is screaming at him that it was only a one time thing.
Kittycatkyla chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Love it! Sorry, I didn't post review earlier but I totally love this story so much! It's humorous and sexy. I like it bunches-kid mentality enacted. I especially love the ending. With just that simple statement, it gives a great closure and a tantalizing potential of a second.
Props to you!
AsumeKona chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was wonderful! I particularly love both the 'Shizuo's dick deserves to ne worshipped part' and the part where Shizu is shuffling through all of Izaya's questionable sex toys. You write /very/ good smut. Thank you for this beauty.