Reviews for Unexpected Intrusions and Guilty Consequences
I've been reading Shizaya fics for years, and this is my favorite one by far. Absolutely amazing.
This was definitely one of the best Shizaya fanfictions I've read- Good job!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 1/16
I've read this so many times, and it's still one of my favourite Shizaya stories! :)
lampshadezz chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
i worship you.
no, seriously. i do.
this was undoubtedly based around the sex, and that was too hot to be described. but even though this was smut, that little insight into what this story could turn out to be had me squealing so much. you described the characters PERFECTLY, even though the situation has (sadly) never happened and will never happen in the anime. you described everything so well, from the characters to the sex scenes.
this story will always hold a special place in my heart...
lorena chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
GOD. this is SO good you HAVE to make a secind chapter. please i begg you
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
[It]deserved to be worshipped, though the rest of the protozoan could go die somewhere.

Probably my favorite line XP

I especially like how you include that aspect of Izaya not wanting their relationship to change. I personally think that their actions are quite in character
Katt chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That was uber sexy! I have a woman boner right now lol, so detailed_
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Holy fucking shit! O.O THAT was definitely one of the BEST lemons I ever read! Hollllly shit! Really, this was awesome! Fucking hot! *o*
WaxWan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
So Hot! I WANT A SEQUEL! SO HOOOOT!
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Holy crude that was HOT! And sexy. I throughly enjoyed reading this story. Hats off to you my dear author. :D
pichu10176 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Loved it! I've reread this quite a few times now since everything was just perfect. Haha this fanfiction is a great opening for a long romance version. I would wish to see how possessive Shizuo is with Izaya now and havinga hard time letting Izaya go see his clients while Izaya is screaming at him that it was only a one time thing.
Kittycatkyla chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Love it! Sorry, I didn't post review earlier but I totally love this story so much! It's humorous and sexy. I like it bunches-kid mentality enacted. I especially love the ending. With just that simple statement, it gives a great closure and a tantalizing potential of a second.
Props to you!
AsumeKona chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was wonderful! I particularly love both the 'Shizuo's dick deserves to ne worshipped part' and the part where Shizu is shuffling through all of Izaya's questionable sex toys. You write /very/ good smut. Thank you for this beauty.
Noctella chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, and I've read A LOT.
You described the characters perfectly, every action, every move, every word was so "Shizuo-like" or "Izaya-like". The sex scenes are wonderfully described, the whole situation is plain fun. Not to mention how impressed I am by how you even managed to make my heart clench in the last part describing their complicated feelings in such a laconic yet touching way.
THAT. WAS. AMAZING.
Thank you so much. 8'3
yasashi-hitsuna chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
For once an Izaya that isn't a slut, I don't know how to thank you. It's become quite a habit to assume it is canon that Izaya sells himself.

I don't know if I liked the charaterization, but I really liked how the story flows so seamlessly and actually that's some good smut from this fandom like I haven't seen in ages ()

[ "Shizuo's dick deserved to be worshipped, though the rest of the protozoan could go die somewhere." Isn't it a prompt from the kinkmeme? I laughed so much for putting it in the middle of the fic, all the more so if the reference was done not knowingly. Another kink of mine you got in here]