Reviews for Unexpected Intrusions and Guilty Consequences
Kristen B chapter 1 . 2/1
Quite simply the best fanfiction I've ever read-and that's saying something. Absolutely love the overall behavior of the characters. I think this is what they'd actually act like if in this situation. All in all, great job, and keep up the good work
Kirily Brief Rosh chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
buen fic
NoahE.Graves chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
that... that's really.. really hot. the way you described shizuo's.. shizuo's.. AAAAAAA TOO GOOD!
Point-blank chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Izaya came 6 times waaaw
TheDeadKing011 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This was so freaking amazing! wonderful! I want a sequel!
False Innocence chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I'm not sure if I can quite describe the absolute bliss of reading this piece of work. It's a shame that this is the end of this piece and if it became a short story I would be delighted but as it is I love it just the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Hi, I just thought you'd like to know that this story has been pirated and posted on Wattpad under the name Surprises and Guilty Consequences, by Kaidari_Shadowvein.
story/62488074-surprises-and-guilty-consequences-a-shizuo-x-izaya
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
it would be nice to continue if you didn't
Shirohime chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I freaking love this so damn much
This deserves a hella more reviews omg
Just for hotness, i mean, from a scale of 1 to 100 this story exceeds the scale by far
This is really well written
Im not ashamed to admit that I have re-read this story over the course of time about at least 20 times
I seriously LOVE this fanfiction
I dont even rememeber if i reviewed this the first time i read it, (ah seems i did- xD) but I just have to say this now xD
Its dripping with sexyness **

7 k word PWP that I thoroughly enjoyed. X3
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This fanfiction is ├╝ber awesome
nov5th chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This fic is sooo good and so in character that it deserves a sequel. If ever Shizuo and Izaya finally ends up together in the anime (which is never but the fandom will never give up wishing), this is the perfect way to do it (even if its smut, because it's beautiful smut). I really hope that you write a sequel. I bet all of the people who've read this fic are wondering how Izaya will react to "You're mine now, flea." My theory is that Izaya will not give in and might even make attempts to make Shizuo jealous to shake him off, but that's so shoujo manga. I'm sure you can come up with a better one. Can you also please write Izuo? I mean, with these two even don't you think that they'll have a relationship in which Izaya will try to top at times? Especially with Shizuo's monster dick! Aside from Izaya being a perfect bottom, it's pretty hard to find a good Izuo smut but I believe that you'll be able to pull it off beautifully. Thank you for this wonderful story, I hope you really write a sequel and an Izuo fic (sorry, I can't resist begging for it).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I've been reading Shizaya fics for years, and this is my favorite one by far. Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This was definitely one of the best Shizaya fanfictions I've read- Good job!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I've read this so many times, and it's still one of my favourite Shizaya stories! :)