Reviews for Love and Lies
Frankiered540 chapter 14 . 7/3/2017
Awesome story. You had everything that I love about Caryl, including a baby:)
KajunKatIz chapter 14 . 5/9/2017
Oh the FEELS! Was apprehensive at first, not sure I really could read this and truly enjoy it. However your several assurances that it wasn't a Deth fiction and the fact that your summary mentioned a lie, distrust, betrayal, and deception; your promise that it was in fact a Caryl story, all together made me take a chance. I'm glad I did; I truly enjoyed this. It was different than any other angsty Caryl story I've ever read. Plan to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
And now I wish Carol and Rick fall in love and Daryl cry for that.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I hate Daryl Dixon so much for slept with Beth that I can't even read that Caryl smut! Daryl doesn't deserves her!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I know you told us. But... I wish I hadn't read this. I mean... Daryl, are you fucking serious? He just slept with Beth, on one night. After years of nothing with Carol, he just slept with Beth! Oh God. I hate him.
jasmayyyne chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
Okay this has to be like one of the BEST Caryl fics I've read! I truly loved it!
SunshinePrincess24 chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
I just love Caryl stories but I'm a huge fan of angst and hardships in Caryl stories. Life is full of hardships so why not throw some into the stories too? Looking forward to reading more of your stories soon!
cindylou123 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Stupidest story ever! Why do all Carol lovers hate Beth character, you can't help who you fall in love with...
Guest chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
So glad Carol and Daryl had a happy ending. Complete w/ a Caryl baby!
80p chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Wonderful story I loved it
jenmelton1976 chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Loved it! I was so worried that you had forgotten this great little story. I love Caryl babies too!
TheRealSonia chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
"Daryl was about to go primal. That fucker Jackson better never even breath in her direction again." lol I got a kick out of those two sentences.

You go get your woman Daryl Dixon!
TheRealSonia chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Can't wait to see how people are going to react to Beth's lies!
TheRealSonia chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Sorry for the delay in commenting this wonderful story. I had to go put the curlformers in my daughter's hair. How she sleeps with those things on her head is beyond me. Have you ever seen those things? They're huge! Check them out on YouTube. "Curlformers".

OK. Back to the topic... "She wasn't going to be part of a freakin' harem." Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa! Love this! And yeaaaaah! I knew that Beth was lying through her country girl teeth!
kawinki chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
I loved this story and am so glad that you are writing some more. Tonight another story I loved ended also so I am sad. Thank you for writing.