Reviews for Biting the Hand That Feeds You
Me chapter 23 . 6/11
This should be marked as CRACK!
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 5/12
I'm really surprised that Hermione isn't objecting more to this. She's usually pretty opposed to that sort of restriction of freedom. While Luna's behavior is funny, he's being forced into this against his will. That's the sort of thing Hermione hates.
GBTtown chapter 23 . 4/26
Crackfic or not, it is a great story!
Cemalidor chapter 23 . 4/26
Written worthly to some Nordic saga.:D Enjoyed the touch with the 'definitely' british aurors. From York. ... and Essex... :XD
Cemalidor chapter 22 . 4/26
EPIC fight is epic! :D
GBTtown chapter 11 . 4/25
Maybe the best Dumbles ever!
Monster King chapter 23 . 4/9
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Yuyue 90 chapter 23 . 3/15
GREAT AWESOME STORY!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 11 . 3/13
I came to this story expecting plot. Instead, I got crack. It was probably the best surprise I’ve had in a while.

Because high!Dumbledore is my new favorite crack XD
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 2/8
Susan's reactions and misunderstanding were fun to read
ilya39 chapter 23 . 1/10
That was some freaking awesome story! Like, cracks? Sure, why not, epic heroic attack-on-titan-worthy battles with GIANT ROBOT and a GIANT CORPOREAL PATRONUS? HELL YEAH, BABY (was it wrong for me to imagine Talos as the Megazord from the last Power Rangers movie, and Prongs as something from the "pacific rim"? because it felt damn right)
I'm.. amazed. That's some change to all those mostly usual stories without too much of a fight, or, let alone, jokes. And i'm sorry to hear you've discontinued the sequel. Hope you'll get back to it soon! It was awesome!
ilya39 chapter 11 . 1/10
Okay, i admit, the last one was funny, but big kahuna is friggin hillarious
ilya39 chapter 9 . 1/10
Damn, i just died laughing at that giant robots part
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
Somehow, Muggle embargo equals Harry harem and Mobster Draco and I think I need to step outside before I make myself puke from laughing too hard. It's a good puke, don't worry!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/28/2017