Reviews for Biting the Hand That Feeds You
kyoshi711 chapter 21 . 6/5
Great fight scene, humorous as well.
Jakky567 chapter 12 . 5/24
I consider the hallway closet canon.
Something1234 chapter 9 . 4/30
What movie was playing at the theater?
RoryThePotato chapter 9 . 4/25
foreshadowiiiiiiiing!
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 4/11
Nobody can eat just one!
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 1/29
Cant read this, not for me.
The single fact that you matched onemy favourite characters (Luna) with one of my worst characters, if not worst (Ron) just completely kills any enjoyment Im getting, seriously, it killed it mid chapter, thats never happened before. feels like im being impotent.
Mr.Destructo chapter 23 . 1/9
why isnt this listed as a completed story and the thought of voldermort actually learning from the evil overlord list is funny
Mr.Destructo chapter 3 . 1/7
wait lol are those potato chips not drugs? i could've sworn snape was gonna go drug dealer for a moment
Cerjek chapter 23 . 1/6
Holy goddamn crack! This story is insanely underrated! Started of much like any crack but evolved into something so much MORE! I can't wait to read more.
Cerjek chapter 11 . 1/5
Oh God's, I'm dying here! Why you do this bro? Big kahuna! That's a first and bloody hilarious as well! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Great story
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Nicely written crack fic that actually evolved into a decent story, plot and all. Thanks for a great (re)read!
Deathcrow chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
To be honest the victim blaming in this chapter is kind of annoying. Telling an abused child that he should have just asked, no demanded help from an adult is ridiculous. It kinda fits since this is supposed to be a parody, but that part didn't strike me as particularly funny.
Daniel6 chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
Poor Bella. She was the hot one.
Daniel6 chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
You went from Transformers to Pacific Rim! My mind is blown!