Reviews for TBone Too: To the Dawn's Earliest Light
Nightryde chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is suuuuch a nice fic! Very kool! Honostly, idk many people who are interested in or even know about the swat kats. Many of the SK sites have been abandoned, and I'm not sure if ur still around, but I hope so! Keep up the good work with ur fanfics and ur fanart! At times I feel like the only teenager who's fave show is the SK, and I wish the show would come back! Long live the swatkats! Nightryde out!
MadLurker chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Many thanks! I've greatly enjoyed this.

You're clearly in a pretty lonely place at the top of the talent pool on these pages.

Looking forward to Book Three!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
NO! this wasn't the end, the story isn't complete. :( i wanna know what happens next. really good so far though. _ will be waiting for more when it comes.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
This is an excellent story, a true sequel to the first one!

I hope you continue it, there are still so many questions left unanswered, from this and the first one for you not to continue it. Please, you have me hooked on your writing and I need to see how it ends. If you would like to here some of the questions that I speak of, just tell me. You never know, they might inspirer you?
Flying Star ' not logged in chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Gah! You updated? You updated, and I didn't realize? Awesome, as always. This proved to be a great book in the series and I look forward to the next installment. _
Artemis's Arrow chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Well, I've read both T-bone too's. And they freakin' rock. You leave no detail out and you've really captured T-bone and Razor's personality's. Good job.
Nightshroud chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Such a great story! I hope you come up with the next part soon. And I'm so glad someone else likes the T-Bone/ChancexCallie pairing. Once again, great job. Update please! _
Reaver of Heaven chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
An excellent continuation of an excellent story. I know it's wrong to envy another for their skills, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't envy your writing. You capture emotions and thoughts in describing the simplest of gestures. You set the scene with captivating ability.

I can't wait for the next installment.
Dapple chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Glad to hear there will be more :D
Purple kat chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
I Love this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it soon!
ebonezer chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
FINALY! Im am so utterly ELATED tht you FINALY updated! YAY! this is way good, GREAT clifhanger, I can't wait to se what these 'monsters' are, and the look on Feral's and Callies' faces when the SWAT Kat's return. way cool! more soon ok?
Purple kat chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Amazing! Out of everything I have ever read, from anything, that is definitly the best. WOW! I can't waite to read the next part. When will you finish it?
ebonezer chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
WOW! don't leave me hanging write more!
VVhiplash chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Just an absolutely magnificent story. There's really nothing more to be said. Well, besides the usual standard pep talk, like "Keep plugging away at it," or "Continued luck with this outstanding fic," and the ever popular, "Oh gee, if you don't update soon I'll break out in hives." Wonderful job, Kristen, please do keep it coming.
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Ah, so you updated. A slight update, but an update none the less. I still think you should keep the characters of Conway and such, but it's your story. Uh, by the way, which e-mail address do you use? I tried e-mailing you a picture of T-Bone, but I'm not sure you got it. Just curious. I'm mainly at the oldestkester address, the smfan on is for emergencies.

But I digress, a very good continuation, nice to see some things cleared up. And I look forward to whenever the next update is.