Reviews for Feel Again
Usually I'm not the one to post a review because I don't see it as particularly necessary, however, I am making an exception this time in an attempt to prompt you to finish this story. I read the first one and got hooked with this second one so I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd finish it so that I may have some peace of mind. It Haunts me to not know what their (Stiles' and Derek's) journey amounts to. Normally I'd never have started reading a story if it's not completed but seeing as this was a continuation of the first part and I was already hooked, I foolishly proceeded to begin reading anyways. Therefore, I humbly ask you to please finish so that I may get an answer to where their story ends. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Derek is being abused in this so called relationship. His so called mate needs to feel the pain of not missing his water till his well runs dry. Im glad i read this it gave me clarity in a very hurtful relationship im in. Nicework please update. Dont kill chris! Its hard to fight a ghost for the love of your mate. I was utterly disgusted & horrified at the proposal to be allowed sex with chris and shocked Derek agreed.
Totes McGotes chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I honestly am glad Derek blew up at Stiles. It was a long time coming and like the Sheriff said, he held on longer than I thought he would've. Great chapter as usual. Update soon!
Cece Williams chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I defintly can't wait to see how Stiles is going to keep Derek, or if he won't. I can't wait to find out how all of this unfolds. Keep up the good work.
Totes McGotes chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
I think Stiles needs to decide who he actually is going to be with, without walking all over Derek in the process. It's not fair to Derek that he's the one being jerked around in this situation, let alone having to deal with another guy who your "mate" just "mated" with. I wonder what pack member was killed?! Update soon!
evilanimegenious chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
You get back after writer's block and you kill someone off. Im guessing Boyd or Erica? And stiles nedds to get his act together and stop walking over derek. It sucks watching this unfold. I really hope it ends ok for them
evilanimegenious chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
gah. i only just rad this. i need to keep a better eye on my faves list for when sequels are released. good to see youre stil writing and looking forward to how this fic pans out. all i ask is one very important question. can i get a wedding invitation?

looking forward to the next chapters!
Totes McGotes chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I knew it was Chris! I'm not sure how I like this new arrangement, though. It doesn't seem really fair to Derek, but that's where a love triangle happens. Haha. I get why Stiles wants to keep Chris around, but he's someone else's mate. I can already sense it's not going to end well...nor will Derek keep with this idea Stiles has. It's going to cause some problems. Married or not. I will continue to read and can't wait to find out what happens next!
Totes McGotes chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
WHAT. Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Who took Chris' body?! I really hope Sterek can thrive fully as mates, but of course, there has to be angst to go with it. Update soon!
Cece Williams chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Finally it's here yay! Omg what is going on with Chris's grave(tomb whatever it's called). I seriously can't wait to see how this story is going to work out. Keep up the good work.