Reviews for The Prince and The Lioness
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Interesting start! I can't wait for more... I'm a little confused about the sense of polyamory I'm getting, but meh, that's fine C:
Hopeful Reader chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
A very promising start. Severus seemed a bit too calm at the sight of Potter, thought Lily's presence might have influenced his behavior. And its good to see a fic where instead of travelling in time, or surviving under mysterious circumstances, Severus survives thanks to some quick thinking by the Golden Trio. Although its weird that they acted so nicely and worried for Severus before they had even seen his memories and known his real loyalty.

Nonetheless, looking forward to how you continue this very promising start.
kazetoame chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I don't get it. "Oh I forgave you long ago, but you can't die yet, got another mission for you that'll you do because you love me and oh the boy is your nephew..." WTF Why do you have to torture the poor guy any further. He's dying, let him. I can't believe the whole hidden kid thing. Besides this kid is a bastard, but I guess since he is a pureblood he gets to be the heir. I don't think that is how it works. Severus should be the Prince heir, if anything else. Ugh, I had hopes for this in the summary but I is let down, man I'm batting 0-3 tonight. I have trouble with the pausability of this scenario, in both the afterlife and what is happening to 'present.'
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Severus should remain Headmaster. That antiquated institution is in desperate need of a Head who was born after the onset of the Great Depression. He might be able to drag it kicking and screaming into the 20th century (the 21st obviously being impossible). Literature! Art! Music! Science! Math! Real history! Academic standards! Order! Discipline! Safety! Bullies, pranksters, and sexual harassers crushed!