Reviews for Trapped
heyjanel1 chapter 22 . 8/26/2006
Just figured out how to get a full list of each authors works and found your stash of fic. :does happy dance: I so enjoied this one, I love crew interaction and relationships, and this had lots of both. Keep up the great work.

Janel aka heyjanel1
Supermicro chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This story completely is a bunch of fucking crap. It never happened on the tv show. As least my script had a little twist to it from a real episode
Dan Steinbarge chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Damn... you have a lot of stories. And they're all pretty good, too. I don't see that often (except for maybe Piers Anthony, but he don't count). Anyway, I hope you don't mind some shameless self endorsement of mine on YOUR story, but I have a pretty good story I think you may like better than my "comedy" fic. You'll find it under... aww, hell, I'm sure you can find it Read and review, if you would be so kind. Thanxabunch.

-Dan
The Anonymous Valentine chapter 21 . 5/18/2004
Wicked cool
Venus Smurf chapter 22 . 4/20/2004
Loved the ending. You tied everything up with perfect ease, while still managing to get in a few final jokes. Loved this fic, and I hope you continue working with this genre.
Venus Smurf chapter 21 . 4/20/2004
Thanks for making the chapters so long! Well written, as always, and I'm enjoying this fic more than words can say.
Venus Smurf chapter 20 . 4/20/2004
Wow. Rommie really took this hard, didn't she? I guess I'm just surprised because she's usually so withdrawn emotionally. I'm glad you let us see another side of her.
Venus Smurf chapter 19 . 4/20/2004
It's funny, how Rommie and Andromeda aren't the same people-er, personalities-at all. I'm glad you were intelligent enough to see that.
Venus Smurf chapter 18 . 4/20/2004
Leave it to Tyr to make what should have been a heart-warming reunion into something all about him and all about his survival. Wonderfully insightful take on his character!
Venus Smurf chapter 17 . 4/20/2004
As usual, very funny. Your jokes are intelligent, often subtle, but always stitch-in-your-sides-because-you're-lauging-too-hard funny. Excellent job!
Venus Smurf chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
Aw! How sweet! I love Trance, and I'm so glad you included an entire chapter with her relationship with Beka. Very well done.
Venus Smurf chapter 15 . 4/20/2004
Wow. YOu really do pay attention to details. I'd forgotten that Rev someties called Beka by her full name. Your intelligence never ceases to amaze me!
Venus Smurf chapter 14 . 4/20/2004
NIce crack about Beka turning High Guard. It's hilarious, even if I'd hate for that ever to happen. If Beka didn't argue with Dylan all the time, she wouldn't be half as interesting!
Venus Smurf chapter 13 . 4/20/2004
I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to finish reading this! I can only hope that you'll forgive me, because it wasn't a matter of choice.
Wonderful chappie, as always. I know I've probably said this before, but I love the interactions between Dylan and Beka. Wonderful job.
Venus Smurf chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
This was a little longer, and I'm overjoyed. You're so good that I can never get enough of you. Well done!